Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

am in, gl folks

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

I am in too :-) Wish you all the best. :-)

Comment

I am in as well :)

Comment

I'm in :)

Comment

You guys Rock!!! Ive been trying to save up the cash to get me an SSD for a while which is challenging and I was just reading the recent reviews on this drive last week!! Matter of fact got it on my wish list a NewEgg so Im definately entered!! So please count me in and thanks Tweaktown for the oppurtunity I woild love to score a win on this! Good luck to everyone here I know a lot of these names I see so got some friends here looking for some luck too! So wish all you TT fans luck!!

Comment

All done. Great! As usual :)
              Gizas! what a mess :)

Comment

Shared! Liked! Friended!
                FB - Владимир Медведев (facebook.com/vova.med)
                Twitter - bilbo_x
                Google + Vladimir Medvedev

Comment

done all, good luck everyone :)

Comment

I have entered, awesome giveaway season

Comment

Important for me to win, because my computer to the HDD is very slow. If I install the SSD, it is significantly faster, which will help me in my work.

Comment

Entered ! good luck.

Comment

Entered! Amazing giveaway ;)

Comment

Done! Need one of these things ASAP.

Comment

Entered.All steps done.

Comment

I have entered.

Comment

Working...
                                X