Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

Liked and shared - what a great competition prize.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

I have entered.

Comment

Entered and hope to win.Good luck everyone!

Comment

done done and done done :)

Comment

done!! hope I win this awesome giveaway! more power to you guys! :D

Comment

done :)

Comment

I'm in :)

Comment

done! gl all!

Comment

Entered, shared and liked. Awesome competition!

Comment

Liked, shared, tweeted! All tasks completed, sitting back and hoping for a win. Oh and also spreading some more love over to OCZ.

Comment

Liked, Shared, and hoping to win one!

Comment

Done. Thanks guys!

Comment

I entered to win..awesome prize there !

Comment

Completed! Ty and gl to everyone

Comment

I am IN.
                                fingers crossed both hands and legs :P

Comment

Working...
                                X