This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won

I also completed the two steps above and liked the pages of both Biostar and TweakTown on Facebook... please please please i want to have that plese... don2

Comment

I have completed the two steps above and liked the pages of both Biostar and TweakTown on Facebook... please i want to have that..

Comment

COngrats to all of the winners. Enjoy!

Comment

Congrats to the lucky/happy winners, enjoy your prizes

Comment

Wow! What a great contest! My current 1090T build starts with a Biostar 880GU, and the Hi-Fi Z77X looks like a great jumping off point too. Thanks to all that played, thanks TT and thanks Biostar!! (Hope you got my info?)
            Last edited by Jim Lipscomb; 07-31-2012, 04:35 AM.

Comment

congrats winners
              Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

I have completed the two steps above and liked the pages of both Biostar and TweakTown on Facebook.

Comment

congrats winners!!!!!!!

Comment

To FreeJet, Jim Lipscomb and mrcapncaveman:
                    Congrats!

Comment

Congrat's to the winners! :)

Comment

yay i replied ^^ I could really use that motherboard! it would save me money i could spend on a better CPU.

Comment

Done & Done.

Comment

yeaaaah entered

Comment

Liked both sites - hoping I get lucky.

Comment

Done Hope to win

Comment

Working...
                                X