This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won

Both steps done. And here's step three. Also, not happy with that current year question that keeps popping up. If that's to stop crazy people like me from entering it's only annoying.

Comment

Done both long time ago.
      Good luck to all !

Comment

Hi, requirements done...

Good luck TweakTown & Biostar members/fans!

Comment

I have completed the two steps and liked the pages of both Biostar and TweakTown on Facebook. Cheers!

Comment

Done all steps.

Comment

Done !!

Comment

all done, thank you!

Comment

i have done the above two steps. thank you

Comment

Done good luck peeps!

Comment

All steps are done! Thanks TweakTown & Biostar for an awesome Giveaway! If I win, it would make my day!

Comment

All done Tweaktown!

Comment

Biostar checked.
                          Tweaktown checked.
                          Both steps done. Aye!

Comment

Got er' done TweakTown! Pick Me Pick Me :)

Comment

I have Fan of Biostar and Tweaktown

Comment

I ve liked both biostar and tweaktown pages on facebook.Fingers crossed!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X