X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won

Steps done.

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won (July 23 - July 29 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Biostar who are giving away some brand new Intel Z77 Express based motherboards.

Up for grabs are three Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X motherboards that were only released to the market last week.

In addition, each of our three winners will also receive a Biostar HDMI 1.3 cable to go along with the motherboard.

How to win? (new changes!)

For your chance to win one, please do the following:

1) BECOME A FAN of Biostar's Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/BiostarHQ
    2) BECOME A FAN of TweakTown's Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown
    3) Reply to this thread that you have done the above two steps and entered our giveaway

Giveaway runs from today until July 29th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.

Comment

Done the above steps. Good luck to all!

Comment

Liked and liked

Thanks Biostar and TweakTown for the chance.

Comment

Done both steps, GL to everyone on anew mobo!

Comment

Done All Steps & Shared Through Social Media :-)

Comment

Entered! I have done the two steps above. GLHF everyone :)

Comment

Did the first two steps and now did the the third. Good luck to all the others that are joining!

Comment

I have completed all the steps and would like to enter the giveaway. Thanks.

Comment

I have done the above two steps.
                    I'm a TweakTown fan since long time ago.
                    Good luck to everybody.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won

Step one was new - done!
                      Step two- done a loooong time ago!
                      Step three- doing it now :) !

Good luck all ! It's worth it!

Cheers , tweakerz :) !

Comment

Done both steps.

Thanks for the contest!

Comment

Liked the 2 pages and waiting my name to be called.

Comment

I have "BECOME A FAN of Biostar's Facebook Fan's Page" and "BECOME A FAN of TweakTown's Facebook Fan's Page"

Comment

Done

Comment

Both steps done!

Comment

Working...
                                X