Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Tt eSPORTS Gaming Package including keyboard, mouse, headset and pad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Tt eSPORTS Gaming Package including keyboard, mouse, headset and pad

All done, gl everybody :)

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Tt eSPORTS Gaming Package including keyboard, mouse, headset and pad

done & done

Comment

done! as always..
        I try my best to hide my best.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2230144

Comment

Done. Good Luck to ALL :3

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

All done , good luck to everyone :-)

Comment

done and ready to win

Comment

I have dun done it. I have also just bought most the peices to my god-puter and havent bought the headset or keyboard yet! So this is perfect...hehehehehe...mwahahaha! though the naga SW:KOTOR mouse and logitech g930 were what i would have gotten...now i guess i shall settle with the spoils of contested victory.
                  Last edited by RunDawger; 04-19-2012, 08:50 PM. Reason: thinking...then my hands operate accordingly

Comment

Entered, sitting back and hoping to win

Comment

done

Comment

Done. Count me in!

Comment

I'm entered!

Comment

im ready to win

Comment

Entered and liked! hope i win!

Comment

Liked, shared, entered and hoping to win...

Comment

Working...
                                X