Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Tt eSPORTS Gaming Package including keyboard, mouse, headset and pad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Tt eSPORTS Gaming Package including keyboard, mouse, headset and pad

Already had TT liked, shared and tried to like the news feed (commented on it no like button), and now posting on here. Thanks TT

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Tt eSPORTS Gaming Package including keyboard, mouse, headset and pad

I completed the requirements.

Comment

Wow! I'd die to have anyone one of those. ;). All done!

Comment

Liked, shared and posted.

Comment

Goodluck to all!
            Last edited by marcjavier; 04-18-2012, 06:16 AM.

Comment

liked, shared, posted, done.
              Athlon II X3 440
              Kingston 2x2gb + 2X4gb Hyper-X
              ECS A880GM-AD3
              Sapphire Radeon HD6670 DDR5
              CM690 II Advance
              Seasonic M12II 520w
              Acer X193HQ 18.5"

Comment

done.

Comment

All done! thank you and good luck to all!

Comment

Done; Liked, Shared, told, sit back and enjoy the forums.

Comment

I entered the contest on facebook - but I entered under a different name as the forum account. -Chris

Comment

I entered.

Comment

done, gl everyone

Comment

Shared, liked etc. Good luck everyone!

Comment

done all :)
                              Good luck to all !

Comment

Joined!

Comment

Working...
                                X