Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Tt eSPORTS Gaming Package including keyboard, mouse, headset and pad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Tt eSPORTS Gaming Package including keyboard, mouse, headset and pad

Now is a great chance to own a Tt Shock One, i hope i grab it for a chance to try it out! thanx for both Tt (Tweaktown and Thermaltake)!!!!=D

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Tt eSPORTS Gaming Package including keyboard, mouse, headset and pad

All done. Hopes I can be one of the winner..
      Thanks.
      Core i5 750@4GHz- Hyper 212 Plus with Tuniq TX-4
      Asus P7P55D-E
      4x2GB Team Elite 1333 @ 1600MHz
      Leadtek GTX570 V2
      Creative X-Fi Titanium
      Western Digital 1TB Black x 2
      CoolerMaster UCP900 900W
      CM Storm Sniper

AOC 2434PW 24" LCD

Comment

Done , done and done.. Cmon guys its time to pick me =(

Comment

DONE :)

i'll just wait and relax :))

Comment

Done all steps.. Good Luck to all!

Comment

All done!

Comment

Like and shared too ! thanks for the opportunity ! great products as always.

Comment

completed all steps... now praying i win!
                  Thx!

Comment

DONE, I really want to win :D

Comment

Liked, Shared and Good luck to everyone :)

Comment

All done and I'll sit here to see if I win something.. :) GL to all!

Comment

All done, hope to win! :)

Comment

Reporting for duty! I've completed all of the necessary requirements in preparation for this mission sir, and am now awaiting further announcement. Good luck to all of my comrades and myself, we shall see who the winner is soon!

Comment

All done, good luck everyone!
                              Chieftech 500W | Gigabyte Ga-P43-ES3G | Core2Duo E6400 - Core2Quad Q9300 | ArcticCooling Freezer 7 PRO | 4*1Gb DDR2 667Mhz - 2*2Gb DDR2 8000Mhz | ATi HD4890 | 2 SATA HDD | Pioneer 120D IDE | 2 additional 12cm fan

Comment

I have entered!!

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X