Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Huge fan of tweaktown and its reviews !! Keep up the good work

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

im a huge fan of Tweak Town and i share ur posts all the time........great job guys, keep up the good work

Comment

Should I deserve to be a random luck winner.... The answer is.. .

Comment

done

Comment

I've become a fan

Comment

100% a fan :) Shared, liked - all you could think of :)

Comment

Congrats to Chike (H100 water cooler), fourpixel (128GB Performance Pro SSD) and funkindrago (8GB Vengeance RAM) who are the winners of this giveaway!

These members will be contacted now via our forum private message system. A new giveaway will be online very soon!
                Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                Managing Director
                Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Omg!Thank you so much Tweaktown and Mr. Tweak!
                  Last edited by fourpixel; 04-06-2012, 11:53 AM.
                  https://www.facebook.com/jasper.cecilio

Comment

Congrats, fellas!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Bien Durana View Post
                        Congrats, fellas!
                        Stupidly sad :( Congrats guys hope you enjoy, and Funkindrago I hate you! quit winning stuff! hahaha, grats man hope it comes in use!

Comment

congrats to the winners. :)

better is yet to come.
                          I try my best to hide my best.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2230144

Comment

Congrats guys!!

Comment

Congrats guys
                              Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Congrats winners!

Comment

Working...
                                X