Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

Already a fan and posted

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

I've been a TweakTown fan over at Facebook for quite a while now.... just wanted to say "THANKS!" to TweakTown for this contest, and "THANKS!" to Antec for providing some awesome loot!!!

Good luck everyone!

(if it matters, my Facebook name is "David Buckman")
      Asus M4N72-E; AMD PhenomII 955BE X4 @ 3.60ghz; 6gb DDR2-800; 750+320+250 SATA2 HDD; 2xDVDRW; Zotac GTX570 Amp! GPU; 900w Topower PowerBird PSU; Spire ThermaxII Eclipse CPU cooler; 4x120mm fans; 2x140mm fans; NZXT BetaEVO case; Win7X64

Comment

I'm a fan.

Comment

I became a fan

Comment

I am a fan and I want to win!!!!!

Comment

Already a fan and now I've posted. :)

Comment

ENTERED! and posted! Goodluck everyone

Comment

Already and always a fan of Tweaktown!!! Gooood Luuuck everyone and I thank tweaktown for all their spectacular giveaways.

Comment

Already a fan. Keep the contests coming!
                    Gizas! what a mess :)

Comment

Already a TweakTown facebook fan. Please include me in the giveaway. Thanks.

Comment

I am already a fan. I could really use a new case, psu and cooler. Antec FTW.

Comment

I am a fan!

Comment

I did all that was required, I wish to win this this.

Comment

I've posted and now waiting...

Good luck everyone!
                              If You want to be old and wise, You gone be young and stupid first!

ThinkPad T60, 14" SXGA+, Intel T2300, 3 GB DDR2 667 MHz, ATi X1300, Super Talent MasterDrive SX 64 GB, Win 7 x86 Ultimate

Comment

I have become a fan, you can request for my name if i am selected :)

Comment

Working...
                                X