Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

I'm already a fan.

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

I met the two requirements.

Comment

Hello, I am a fan of the FB page and choose me!

Comment

posted, and would love to win! :)

Comment

I'm a fan.. a cpu fan..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
              Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply (March 7 - March 14 2011)

Optimal CPU CoolingSoaring above the competitionGaming Power Goes Mainstream

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case or HCG-900 power supply at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until March 14th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

"I want to win the Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case or HCG-900 power supply at TweakTown!"

Comment

I have been a TweakTown Fan w/ TT APP!!! =]

Comment

been a fan before I knew about the giveaways

Comment

I am already fan of the FB page and posted to win something!

Comment

I want to win the Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case or HCG-900 power supply at TweakTown!

Comment

I'm already a fan

Comment

Already liked on Facebook, had a hell of a time signing up for the forums though.

It did not like doing it from my phone. Kept telling me location was invalid or empty...Now I know Australia is a long way away from...well...everywhere..but I can assure you...it's really here ;)

So anyway. Entered the competition!

Comment

I became a fan and would love to win the Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply WOOOT !!

Comment

I have joined facebook fan page of tweaktown and posted the message "I want to win the KUHLER box cooler, Antec DF-35 case or HCG-900 power supply at tweaktown"

Comment

already a fan... and posted on facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X