Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

I have become a fan! Again!

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

Already a fan and posted the comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
      Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply (March 7 - March 14 2011)

Optimal CPU CoolingSoaring above the competitionGaming Power Goes Mainstream

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case or HCG-900 power supply at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until March 14th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Comment

I'm already a fan and posted!

Comment

I have become a fan and if I am selected, you will ask for my name to check our FB fan page.

Comment

WOOT, fan already xD. The post is also on FB. Good luck everyone.

Comment

already a fan n posted thx

Comment

already a fan.. posted.. good luck to all the winners

Comment

Always been a fan ob fb and now I am posting here
                  "I want to win the Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case or HCG-900 power supply at TweakTown!"

best of luck everyone
                  HP Pavilion DV 6 - 6116TX note book(i3 2nd gen + ati 6490M + 500gb hdd) windows 7 Ultimate orig.
                  Motorola Defy: Running WIUI gingerbread 2.3.5 updated with nightly builds.
                  Audio: MY trusty B & O System
                  Intel Pentium 4 1.9 ghz Single Core Processor (no HT etc....)
                  Intel 845G integrated Graphics ICH 4
                  1.25 GB Hynix DDR 1 Ram
                  Seagate IDE 160Gb HDD - Primary
                  Samsung IDE 40 gb HDD - Secondary
                  WD Elements 320 gb External HDD USB
                  Onboard AC 97 Audio - Realtek
                  Compaq PSU (no extra connectors - jacked up connection for 3 case fans)
                  Coolermaster CPU Heatsink - Socket 478 compatible
                  Original Compaq Computer Case
                  Mercury motherboard (Cant find any better branded stuff now that this thing is ancient)
                  Windows XP SP3 Professional 32 Bit
                  OSx Leopard 10.5.8 VMWare (Orig DVD and updated)
                  Processor always idles at 50*C plus

Comment

I'm a fan and I've posted to enter this awesome contest!

Comment

Another great choices of items! Hope to get one this time.. ^_^

Comment

Already a fan and have posted! :D

Comment

Already a fan, and would like very much indeed.

Comment

already a fan and posted.. .
                            AMD Phenom II X3 720 2.8 GHz---> 4th core unlocked OC @ 3.4
                            Gigabyte GA-MA
                            785GM-US2H
                            2 GB Kingston @800 MHz
                            Western Digital Green 640GB 16M
                            Gigabyte Radeon HD 6770
                            Coolermaster elite 335

Comment

Am totally a fan.
                              Man, a new PSU sounds pretty sick right about now. ;]

Comment

I am a fan and posted have posted up at TweakTown's FB page!"

Comment

Working...
                                X