Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

I have become a fan on facebook

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

I've been a fan for a while and I've posted on ze fanpage!

Comment

I am a fan and have posted

Also i would sooo much like to win

Comment

I have become a fan.

Comment

I have become a fan and "I want to win the Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case or HCG-900 power supply at TweakTown!"

Comment

I am fan and have posted.

Comment

Only 4 days left!!! Good luck everyone!! (esp. me! HEHEHE!!!) TT has some of the BEST giveaways on the web!!! Thanks to TT and Antec for the awesome loot and contest!!!

Just to be safe, I'll post this here too, even though I'm pretty sure I had post it at Facebook only...
                "I want to win the Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case or HCG-900 power supply at TweakTown!"

(I'm already a fan, and I already posted, but I'm stoked on this contest!!! The prizes are awesome! The case, the PSU, and the Kuhler - a kickass trio of righteous Antec goodness!)

(.... uhhh.... 5 days left? I've had a beer or four LOL)
                Last edited by dlb; 03-10-2011, 10:26 PM.
                Asus M4N72-E; AMD PhenomII 955BE X4 @ 3.60ghz; 6gb DDR2-800; 750+320+250 SATA2 HDD; 2xDVDRW; Zotac GTX570 Amp! GPU; 900w Topower PowerBird PSU; Spire ThermaxII Eclipse CPU cooler; 4x120mm fans; 2x140mm fans; NZXT BetaEVO case; Win7X64

Comment

I'm a fan and have commented on the page.
                  GL to all! (more so to me) =P

Comment

im a fan would love a new case
                    Motherboard Name ASRock extream6
                    Inteli7-4790k @4.5ghz
                    16gig Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9
                    SAPPHIRE TRI-X OC 100362-2SR Radeon R9 290

Mouse logitech G602
                    windows 7 ultimate
                    lg blue ray burner
                    Os smsung xp941 256gb
                    storage 2 1tb drives 2 500 gig drives
                    evga 1300 watt gold
                    in win GRone Gray 0.8mm atx full tower case
                    cpu heatsink corsair hydro h50
                    Logitech THX Z-5300 surround sound system
                    LG 27inch monitor

Comment

I have become a fanboi of TweakTown.

Comment

i'm allready a fan and have posted

Comment

I've become a fan.

Comment

I am a fan of TT facebook page!!

Comment

I've become a fan!

Comment

liked and replied

Comment

Working...
                                X