Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB

I have become a fan as well , posting thx

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB

Am a fan on FaceBook and wrote on your wall :-)
      Hope I win!!

Comment

Following on Facebook.

Comment

I'm a FB fan and I already posted on FB!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB H

Already a fan and posted on Facebook page.

GL everyone!

Comment

New fan here. I want the awesome QNAP NAS so bad

Comment

I'm a fan. Just so you know.

Comment

Im a a fan and posted.

Comment

Became a fan and posted the one line.

In for 1 :)

Comment

I have fanned ye and commented as required. Or, to be smart about it: that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page. ;)

Comment

also a new fan here..already posted on FB

Comment

Already a fan & posted in the wall..

Comment

Just became a fan and count me into the draw. :) Thanks.

Comment

Amazing prize this week! I'm already a fan and have posted the required comment.
                              Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Hehe I selected the like button I hope that made me a fan I looked all over the page and was only thing i could find, like my user name, it is the ancient name for the planet MARS and means Light Bringer, due to the fact that the Planet Mars rises just before the Dawn, it has nothing to do with the devil or evil unless you catch me on a bad day muahahaha, I tried 10 different user names and finally decided to use my gaming name as for some strange reason it is always avaliable, mainly due to the uneducated masses that inhabit the web, lol my real name is Danny heflin and i have become a fan of yours on facebook via the LIKE button, sorry if there are any typo's I made the mistake of buying a white box Logitec Cordless Keyboard and Mouse from FRY's ie outpost_com and now I know the white box items they sale are returns that they just put in a whitebox and sale for pennies on the dollar I gave $3.00 for this piece of crap and there isnt any warranty, the way the keys stick I belive that someone spilt coke or coffee on it before returning it, never buy white box anything as it is either burned up or trashed, like this piece of logitech poop that is FRY'S fault not Logitech's as I have always bought their cordless keyboards and never had a problem until FRY's thank god the computer I purchased from them is in great shape but wasn't a white box. needless to say i will never buy from fry's again since they sale unsuspecting people trashed equipment without saying that there is a 99.99% chance of it not working and it cant be returned.
                                so back to buying from the manufactures and their recomended dealers I might have to pay 5 to 10% more but will always have a full warranty and if flawed will be able to replace with no hassales.
                                NEVER BUY ANYTHING IN A WHITE BOX AND THE REPUTABLE DEALERS OUT IN THE WORLD DONT EVEN OFFER THEM, SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THAT AS A SIGN TO NOT DO IT BUT WAS IN CHEAP MODE THAT DAY, NEVER AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                                X