Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB

new fan! want that sooooooooo bad.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB

I am already a Tweaktown Fan.

Comment

I became a Fan !

Comment

I am a fan

Comment

Posted on Your wall!

It would be really nice to win this one! Good luck everyone!
            If You want to be old and wise, You gone be young and stupid first!

ThinkPad T60, 14" SXGA+, Intel T2300, 3 GB DDR2 667 MHz, ATi X1300, Super Talent MasterDrive SX 64 GB, Win 7 x86 Ultimate

Comment

I'm in this contest .. :)
              Fan of QNAP and TT on facebook already.. :) also posted on the wall..

guys, India isn't far from Taiwan so it should be easy to send it to me.. :) :P

Comment

What an amazing giveaway! I've become a fan and posted for this. :)

Comment

"I want to win the QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs worth $1200 USD at TweakTown!"

I am a fan and have posted on fb

Comment

Great prize! Great site so I'm a fan

Comment

Posted
                      "I want to win the QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs worth $1200 USD at TweakTown!"

on Facebook.

Keeping fingers, toes and eyes crossed

Comment

I'm already a fan of TweakTown on Facebook

Comment

awesome!! I'm a storage junkie :) I'll take good care of it :D

Facebook: Willy Wiwi

Comment

Fan, check.
                            Posted, check.

Comment

Fanned! Good luck~

Comment

done. posted on facebook page. thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X