Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB

already a fan and juts posted "I want to win the QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs worth $1200 USD at TweakTown!".

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB

Thanks tweaktown. Excelent one! I`m a fan and posted on fb page

Comment

i`m a fan and already posted. great giveaway Mr. Tweak. thank you for that.

Comment

I'm a fan!!

Comment

Thanks tweaktown and qnap. Excelent one! I`m a fan and already posted on fb page

Comment

Thanks for the great contest!
              I'm now a FB fan and posted on the page.

Comment

"I want to win the QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs worth $1200 USD at TweakTown!"

Allready a fan

Comment

I am a fan of your facebook account. That is one wicked giveaway you have right there!

Comment

Fanned and posted

Comment

Fantastic give-away!! I'm a TweakTown FB fan!!

Comment

Been a fan for months now. Hope to win :P
                        Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.8GHz
                        PowerColor HD4850
                        4GB Team Xtreem LV 1600 CL7 @ 1400MHz
                        2x Samsung HD160JJ/P RAID 0, 1x Samsung HD161JJ
                        Vantec ION2+ 500W PSU
                        Cooler Master Elite 334

HP w1907, Powerlogic GLX10, Unicomp Customizer 104

Comment

Great contest! Looking forward to the winner!

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                          Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs worth $1200 USD (September 14 - September 22 2010)

We have teamed up with both QNAP and Seagate this week to giveaway one truly wicked prize worth a staggering $1200 USD.

QNAP were kind enough to chip it with one of their brand new and stylish looking TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS systems based on the new Intel Atom dual-core CPU and 1GB DDR-II RAM. It is a compact dual-bay NAS system that will look real nice sitting in the corner taking care of your important data.

Seagate also came to the party chipping in not one, but two of their impressive 2TB Constellation ES (ST32000644NS) SATA 3Gb/s hard drives. If you decide to setup the drives in RAID 0 on the QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS you get a total of 4TB of storage space or if you want redundancy and setup in RAID 1, you get a total of 2TB.

Remember to become a fan of QNAP products over at their Facebook fan page right here and you can also check out the Seagate line of enterprise drivers right here, too.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs worth $1200 USD at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until September 22nd 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly giveaway anyone in the world can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.

Comment

I'm a fan!!

Comment

I'm a fan and I would like to win. :)

Comment

I'm a big fan of TweakTown and have been for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X