Weekly Giveaway - Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB Video Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway - Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB Video Card

Well this would definitely improve my whole outlook on my current build.I've been saving for a while and the money is burning a hole in my pocket.I'm almost about to buy a 5670 just to get the card in my hands a little sooner......I would really appreciate it if you could help me out and keep me from doing something dumb, then I could use the extra cash to buy a fancy PSU. Thanks TT and Sapphire!!!!

Comment

I'd like to win as my brother needs a new rig, and he doesn't have much money and I'd give it to him.

Comment

Hi, oh well, I'just want to experiment with ATI Eyefinity Technology in 3 monitors playing L4D, L4D 2, BattleForge, S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Command & Conquer 4 (yes baby), and Sapphire Radeon HD5770 is just the video card for all that, thanks TweakTown.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Comment

i would like to win this video card so i can upgrade to dx11 and play battlefield bad company 2 in all its dx11 goodness!, that and to maybe see if i can crossfire with a 4850. :)

Comment

Well it`s time for me to pass in the new gaming era and i can`t do that with my onboard video. I should win it cause i want to begin my gaming season with fully DX11 Dirt. Then it will be a pleasure if i keep gaming while i`m supported by a great videocard.

Great thanks for this chance. All the best.

Comment

I should win a shiny new Sapphire Radeon HD5770 so I can get rid of the outdated 8800GT which I currently have in my PC. It's on it's last legs and has started displaying some strange looking things lately.
              Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

I have been eying the 5770 for a while. That seems to be one of the best value cards right now.

Comment

I am planning to build by PC with 5770 and Phenom II 555 with the ASUS core-unlock 89GTD motherboard. If I can get the video card for free I will put the budget towards a i5 750, which is better performance for gaming and I don't have to risk my chance of fail core-unlock.

Comment

I'd love to get a new Radeon. My current one is an Xpress 1150 that is stuck inside a slowly dying laptop. I need to feel the speed of the next gen of my favourite graphics card maker.

Comment

I should win the Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB Video Card because i'm looking to upgrade from an old 8600GT card that has served its purpose and its time to try the newer generation of graphics cards. The Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB Video Card is a great card for playing L4D2, Mass Effect 2, GTAIV smoothly without any lag, great FPS and at high settings optimally on my 22inch LCD monitor. As I'm using a CM Centurion 5 casing, it will fit nicely because of it nice design, small form factor and look really cool through the side window. I also like that it has plenty of connection options like HDMI, DX11, power consumption is low, requires only one power connector and it will run cool thus contributing to a greener environment. The Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB Video Card is a fine example of stability, value for money, quality and performance for most bang for buck visual and audio enjoyment whether it be playing the latest games, watching movies and surfing the web.

As this is my first post, I would like to say big hello to everyone out there. It is a fantastic forum to learn new things as I am a pc novice and to know more friends here! Thank you for organising a great contest with additional bonus of winning such a generous prize.

Comment

I need to win because i need to upgrade my FX5200 nvidia... pretty old ahhh... :)
                        PS: good luck to everyone...

Comment

I want one of these cool graphics cards so that I could be cool and maybe I could have some friends! No one ever wants to play on my computer because its an old Pentium3 an barely runs windows much less games. I've almost saved enough money to by a dual-core PC but can't afford a cool graphics card like this!

Comment

If I won it, I'd give it to my son, who's helped me enormously lately. He's the gamer. And I'd take his old 8800 for my current build, which will be running Linux and would benefit from better Linux drivers. And we'd both be happy and grateful.

Comment

Many thanks for the chance to win.
                              Would love the chance to add this to my system as my present card is definitly showing signs of age.....or overuse. Oh, for the opportunity for some DX11 lovin'.

Comment

Please count me in on the chance to win the Sapphy. Big Sapphire supporters here; the only video card manufacturer I put in my pc's. Best quality Ati video cards made, hands down. If I don't get picked, hope the card get a great new home. :)

Sapphire for life.

Comment

Working...
                                X