Weekly Giveaway - Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB Video Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway - Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB Video Card

Weekly Giveaway - Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB Video Card (March 16th - March 23rd 2010)

We have teamed up with Sapphire to giveaway one of its new Radeon HD5770 1GB GDDR5 based video cards.

While not the top dog in the new ATI Radeon 5000 series of video cards, the
    Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB GDDR5 video card is a very capable mid-range performer that will prove to be a solid video card upgrade for those with older GPU technology in their systems.

Shane did a review on this exact same video card when it was launched in October last year and you can have a look at that here.

How to win?

For your chance to win, all you need to do is post below in this forum thread and tell us why you should win the Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB Video Card. One entry per person - don't worry, your IP is recorded and it will be checked.

Giveaway runs from today until March 23rd 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway - Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB Video Card

Well, I was using a 4850 for a while but the thing is about to cook itself to death. I'm talking 103 celcius with l4d. I guess it's built ATI tough, but, I won't be surprised when I burst into flames. Performance is on a steady decline for my rig, this is why I'm looking for an upgrade.

Comment

I could use a newer vid card mines a 4800 series Radeon.

Comment

A loyal AMD/ATI fan, i have been longing for the latest 5000series card, but have been put off by the price... coming from a 3870 card, i would love to try out the latest shader technology on my rig...

Comment

Had no luck my whole life,
          Cluster headache

Need something for feeling better..

I am an Nvidia fan so far.. but project IGI won't play correctly anymore..
          Read that ATI still play this game well..

I thank you all for this chance..

Comment

I would love to get this card. My computer needs a serious overhaul and this would add to it nicely. Coming from a 3870 with the huge hit on AA that they fixed with the 4000 and 5000 series. It would be nice to turn on some better eye candy.

Comment

Hi, this is really random. My son's 8800 just got fried the other day and I have been looking for a great deal today. Wow, this really would be a great deal if I could win this for my son, money is funny these days ! Thanks in advance.

Comment

Well, to be honest I'm using Sapphire HD4770 and I'm happy with it but since my brother is making a new PC right now and doesn't have lots of cash to spend on a video card an HD5770 would do a great job. :)

Comment

would like to replace my HD4850 due to lack of DX11 technology, HD5770 is what i really need to experience DX11 without a glitch on my 24" 1080p LCD monitor!

Comment

Well, i'm just about to build up a new desktop rig after going through 3 laptops in 12 months. I'm starting to get sick of buying gaming laptops that burn themselves out almost instantly.

Winning this card would help to take a big chunk out of the cost of a new desktop for me.

Cheers,
                    Matt.

Comment

just built my little brother his first computer so i definitely need a new vid card for it. good luck to everyone

Comment

Comment

Need a new gpu to fold on.

Comment

It's time to change my aging NVidia GeForce 7600GS made by MSI that rests in AGP slot (does someone still remember one of those). This thing can hardly move pixels around my display anymore . As the PCIe slot on my new motherboard, which isn't populated at the moment, is waiting for the GFX, I'll give it a try with Your Weekly Giveaway. The new Rig will then be completed. A midrange HD5770 is exactly what I need. Good luck to everyone!!!

Big thanx to the TT-team and Sapphire for this one!!!

Comment

This can replace my old radeon hd 3650 =D make the computer worth gaming more xD. Whats even better is now I can have directx 11 for the first time xD. Cheers everyone and to their best lucks!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X