No announcement yet.

Zalman CNPS5500-Cu Competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed that there has been a lot of posting going on with this contest. People really want to win that heat sink. Too bad I will win it!:D

Comment

• I like it

Comment

• I don't use intel products, so I don't need it, please pass it on to someone else!

Comment

• A new heatsink fan...mmmmmmm Yep I'm game.
          Gimme gimme gimme ......please

Comment

• Originally posted by BravefartJohn
            I don't use intel products, so I don't need it, please pass it on to someone else!
            Me wants it. :D

Comment

• I never win, but I guess if I dont try I never will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

• Sorry for the double post but forgot my user thats mine above if you want to delete............................. I'm in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I never win, but I guess if I dont try I never will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

• I can't remember if I already entered this or not. Oh well here it is.

Comment

• umm, dude.. u posted like 3 posts ago.. and a couple before that.. and a couple more before that.. multiple posts isn't going to help..

Comment

• This is an awesome fan. I have seen it in action. These people know how to create a CPU fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beefy
                        umm, dude.. u posted like 3 posts ago.. and a couple before that.. and a couple more before that.. multiple posts isn't going to help..
                        Are you sure about that? Is it really not going to increase my chances of winning?

Comment

• Ooh ooh, can I play, too?! :hammer:

JM
                          Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

• a P4 cooler.. that would suck to win. because then i'd have to get a new system

Comment

• You'd buy a whole new system just so you could use the cooler you won? Wow.. wish I could afford to do that.

Comment

• Its a P4 cooler...
                                Oh well i dont have the money for a 1.6A and new Mobo, so...
                                Take me off the drawing. And put Beefy down for a new system if he wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X