No announcement yet.

Need Empire Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the nuclear weapons, the screen goes white & then u get to see this wicked 3d mushroom cloud

btw the 18 hour game is about halfway thru - I've taken out 3 of his bases (including main one) but the ******* keeps building more
    http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo

In the expansion you don't have to replant farms
      You can que a lot of farms, but eventually they run out. Then it's time to go around and replant fifty different farms. Grrrr.

This usually happens in the middle of giant battles.

BTW, thanks Beefy for the info on the vikings. :thumb: I shall have to use this to my maniacal advantage. Mu ha ha ha haaaa.

Comment

Originally posted by dejay

You can que a lot of farms, but eventually they run out. Then it's time to go around and replant fifty different farms. Grrrr.
        Actually, you get a audio cue that your farm has crapped out. Just go to any mill refill the queue and then just replant the one farm that crapped out. Also, the queue is supposed the hold 15 farms, but I have found that if you hold the Shift key and click the farm button quickly, you can get it hold about twice that. ;)

I usually play DeathMatches, usually don't last long enough to worry about food. :laugh:
        Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Working...
        X