Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Folding@Home Team - Project Tweakers (Team #63)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Folding@Home Team - Project Tweakers (Team #63)

Yeah I remember seeing some very large threads for folding, seti and UD teams when I first came here that were very active till about last march when something happened and they all left but those team threads seem to be missing now.

Comment

My signature should tell you about the Folding team.

Comment

Of course though, you want to join our team!

hehe
        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
        Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Okay guys I got my 2.4c doing the Double Gromacs now and it is hauling ass. I've also just got a P4 1.8 now folding for me, and an AMD Sempron 2500+ shall be under my name in the next week. I'm also going to ask my Engineering class teacher if I can install Folding on the rigs in our CAD lab, as there all P4 2.8C's with 1gb of RAM. Theres 24 of them

Either way though, expect at least 2 or 3 2.8c's coming under my name soon

Comment

Where'd you get the Sempron from? Damn things have only been on Newegg for a week or so and you've already got someone else's Folding...

Comment

I'm ordering it tonight actually. Building a rig for my aunt with an EPoX nforce2 IGP mobo, twin 256mb Kreton PC3200, WD 40gb, and the 2500+ Sempron

Comment

With onboard video, I take it? Not bad choices, although you could make it a 2500 Barton or 2600 Sempron just to be evil and get more WUs from them without increasing the budget much.

Comment

Hey, yall can add this to the list (see sig)

Comment

Okay guys I've got the Sempron 2500+ folding for me and I'm pushing 400pts a day on 3 tigs (2500+, 2.4c, 1.8a)

Comment

I'm officialy in the GREEN for my first time! http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...php?s=&u=94464

Comment

Hi all. If any of you are mIRC users and folding, I have written a script that displays your scores in mirc, as well as current WU data (among other things)

It also provides links to your personal stats pages on stanford and team macn, as well as links back here and to other team63 sites.

For you Aussies out there, it also has live weather feeds for all major australian cities and towns.

For more info, email me.
                        Last edited by JRW_Assassin; 10-05-2004, 02:14 AM.

Comment

I just joined all... i donno if my computer will help, but every little bit adds up right?

Comment

The thing in your signature? That could help these guys quite a bit, depending upon how long you leave it on.

Comment

Ok yeah well I plan on laving it on full time while at school and stuff but with lower settings because i don't want the chance of any overheating problems while im not here.. lol

Comment

I cant seem to run any games(or they minamize and cant reopen) when the program is open, is this a glitch or has anyone else had any problems loading games?

Comment

Working...
                                X