Role Play (the game this time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Poe came upon the remanants of a crumbling staircase embedded within the stone walls of the sewers. From the looks of it, it had been here for quite a while. There was a rusted iron sign lying against the wall that had apparently fallen from its boltings many years ago. The sign read "Access tunnels".

...Ooh looks scary boss...

"I thought I told you not to call me Boss anymore, Archimedes." Why that thing ever called him a boss in the first place was a mystery. Their merging was more of a symbiotic relationship than anything. The military he'd once worked for had augmented him with many things in the effort to make him one of the most ultimate killing machines. One of those augmentations, however, was a bit 'buggy'.. The result was a virus that gained a consciousness and intelligence he would later come to call Archimedes.

...whatever you say boss... It was hopeless.

Thinking that these stairs may provide a better vantage point to follow Malone and company from, Poe headed down the dark staircase. At the bottom of the staircase, he stood in what appeared to be an old electrical shaft that had long since been dormant. It was perhaps twenty minutes later that he saw an artificial light at the end of one of the passageways. "Curious," Poe mumbled. He began to walk towards the light. What he saw, amazed him.

Poe was now standing on a large downward sloping ramp. In the center of the large domed area sat the hulking remains of a fusion reactor. It didn't look as if it were overly damaged, simply powered down. Lining the walls of the dome were large shelves. Stepping towards the closest row of shelves, he examined them. They contained books of all languages, shapes, and sizes. There were even some in a strange runic alphabet he couldn't make out. As he reached out to pick up one of the runic books, he heard someone, or something clear its throat behind him.

"You'll have to explain to me just what you're doing in here," came the soft, yet powerful statement.

Poe turned around slowly, not wanting to provoke the being. What stood before him was apparently a human man. Poe was a tall individual at 6' 3", but this being had to be at least 6' 8". He had white hair and an overcoat on. A massive sword was sheathed upon his back. ...Could be a tough fight boss, try not to get mad this time...

"Most people call me Poe. Sorry to go barging in, but to tell you the truth not many people are still around here," Poe replied.

"Understandable. My name is Aziraphale."
      Chris "Raven"
      News Crew - TweakTown
      <!--
      <font size=1>
      <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
      - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
      - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
      - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
      </font>
      // -->
      "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Comment

For the first time in his life Malone was afraid, not angry, just terrified out of his mind because he couldn't stop what was happening in his body. The feelings inside him wouldn't stop and he couldn't slow them no matter how hard he tryed.

He rose to one knee and cried out to the girl, she didn't stop. "Please stop!" Seeing that his call hadn't had any effect, he raised an arm high in the air and punched himself hard in the stomach, the girl fell to the ground in a pile, as Malone fell back along the ground.

Malone straightened himself, and crawled, pulling himself along the ground by his claws, digging them deep into the ground and pulling himself along. He got to the body of the girl, and placed both hands on the girl, as he touched her skin , he screamed in pain, taking one hand off the girl and gripping at his heart, as the feelings inside him grew intensly.

Under the one hand that remained on the girl a small orb of light went into the girl's chest, and the girl breifly shined brightly, illuminating the tunnel. The pain that he had inflicted on himself quickly faded, and he felt better then ever as all the damage that had been inflicted upon himself in the battle with Poe quickly healed themselves also, so this bond was holding true, when he healed the little mortal his own wounds would heal.

'Well if i am going to be the companion of this mortal, i might as well look the part....' Malone thought grudgingly to himself. His body warped and his feature's changed, where once stood a 7 foor daemon, now stood a 6 foot teenager with brown hair and a devious smile planted on his face.

In a low voice that sounded older then what his age showed he quietly said, "Arise my dear, your wounds have been healed!"

:smokin:

Comment

His response seemed to unsettle the man a bit. Aziraphale certainly didn't know who this Poe was, and it seemed highly unlikely that Poe would know who he was. Things were definately starting to get interesting. What came next even managed to startle Aziraphale a bit.

"I know you," Poe remarked. "Well, to be correct, I Dreamed of you. And that Demon that's been annoying me lately is looking for you too."

After a cool moment of calculation, alarms began going off in Aziraphale's head. There weren't too many demons around these parts. Not for the past few hundred years, anyways. It would be wise to play his cards conservatively at this point. "Might this Demon go by the name of Malone," Aziraphale inquired. If that beast had managed to escape from Pandemonium, he hoped a few hundred years of exile had managed to curb his temper a bit. This simply would not do.

Poe raised an eyebrow, "How did you know?"

"That is of no immediate importance at this time. But, come, show him to me. We will talk more on the way," Aziraphale said. "I have a few questions I'd like to ask you, anyways."
            Chris "Raven"
            News Crew - TweakTown
            <!--
            <font size=1>
            <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
            - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
            - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
            - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
            </font>
            // -->
            "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

She arose quite quickly off her feet. She felt refreshed, like she'd been asleep for hours. A teenager about the same age as her stood behind her, he was slightly familar in some way, but she'd never met him before. "Who are you?" she said between gathering her coat, which had mysteriously fallen off. "I seem to be saying that constantly today..." He smiled at her devilishly, but said nothing.

She stared at him a little more closely, examining every inch of his face, his dark brown eyes looked deep within her soul, his deep reading of her made her blush slightly. She placed both her hands near his head and sent small psychic waves towards him, the similar blockage came to her again, the large eternal wall blocked her way, she knew to whom she spoke. "Malone? ...Y-y-you can change into human form? And...what did you do to me? Did you punch yourself?" He nodded. She made a face, "...Ouch, that must of hurt."

She sent multiple waves around the sewers hoping to pick up any trace of her master. She sensed...Luggage? she imagined the poor wooden box with legs running around in circles. She sighed, her masters voice came into her head though he was not aware of her presence in his mind. "That demon! what does he plan to do with my slave? He'll want her all to himself, but I wont let that happen!" She made a sound of disgust. "Malone, I'm not going back...let's summon Luggage and go."

Comment

"WHAT??? They're turning around? Blast their corrupt cadvres, they've foiled my plans!!" The small droplets on Luggage began to bubble in anger, causing small corrosive burns to mark the wooden finish. The duo turned to look at the smal traces of smoke coming of the yelping chest's back. "He's found us out! He wants me back." Malone moved her aside and gave a wicked snarl at the cowering Luggage. He was unused to seeing the master's wrath directed at him. "Come out you coward and reveal yourself!" With a faint hiss, the drops cooled down and began to form a single entity. A few tiny drops quickly became a large replica of the mechanoid human shop owner, with an azure finish. He was still standing atop the poor creaking Luggage, who found it hard to move under the man's phantasmic weight. "Hahaha, I think your mistaken my friend, for if i'm such a coward, why won't you seek me out for yourself?"

Malone, trying to remain cool, began to turn a deep crimson colour, the colours of the aphotic hellfires themselves. "No one calls me a coward, Especially the likes of you scum!" he lashed out in a heavily strained growl. Astarte stood firm in her resolve. She shunted out sibilant bursts of chaotic psychic power. The blue man gave a yawn in obvious disrespect. "You three couldn't take me on even if I was fully formed. Come, make the first move..."

Comment

Malone calmed down when he noticed the obvious, the fool of a ghost had stood on luggage, with a small laugh the young boy pointed at luggage then up in the air.

Luggage's lid clicked open violently, throwing the mechanical fake into the air, as the man flew, Malone's right hand grew, and his Demonic claw reappeared and a small fireball appeared, he simply tossed it up at the ghostly visage and hit it directly, blowing the fake to bits, and into the opening that is luggage...As soon as the thing had gone in, it seemed to disappear with a small pop, and then the lid slammed shut with a resounding BOOM!

Malone's hand fell back to its human shape, and he clenched it a few times as if fitting on a new suit, then he licked his lips delicately with a forked tongue..."Well that was easier then expected my dear....Why would you be afraid of a blob of ghostly spit?"

Comment

Comment

The doppelganger floated throughout it's new surroundings for some time. The empty black abyss of this dimension was remniscient of the nightmare plane where he had manifested. "All too easy, I know this plane well. That fool thought he could trick me with his pet, but I knew that any void is a portal to power." He looked among the apparent nothingness that the area offered. He knew that anything could be garnered from this one plane. With a swift flick of its arm, the plane was alight with the glow of a thousand twisting helixes of forgotten energy. "These vortexes are just what I needed to turn my plans to a reality." With two outstrethed tendrils, he laughed as the warps fragmented into mono-molecular specks and were absorbed onto his person. The unfocused warp-energies were much greater than any he had absorbed in his past and even back on the material plane, the bobbing phantasm could feel it's energies increasing his powers and grip on the psychic realm increasing. The gleam of the realm began to dim as it lost it's power to the leech. "Soon I will rejoin with my master...Only then will I be unstoppable!" Knowing that a possible collapse of this space may mean he never sees day, he folded open a small poscket of untouched space and willed himself back to the material plane.

The Phantom was perched on a grassland knoll, well out of city limits. His clever copy had succeeded in finding a more powerful source of energy and felt the stolen strength rejuvenating and eradily absorbed. The artificial powers of this pathetic world were not enough to sate his insatiable appetite. Now, through the absorbed energies of the depository void, he found that he could read the many dark thoughts of malice and hatred from all living creatures in his immediate vicinity. He confronted them to feed on their fear and ingest their despair. He was unstoppable by mere mortal means, but he knew that when he combined as one, he would be truly nigh on unstoppable. As soon as he found the car park that he had fallen into that is...

To celebrate his dark triumph, he cast aside the rotting blanket he had donned so long ago and constructed a new sheathe from the skin of the slain. Bloodied trails arced down it's sides and from the low hung hood glowed twin orbs of crimson nightmare. It was a fitting garb for the now reborn Herald of Hell.

**Meanwhile back in his former base of operations**

The gargoyle was silently waiting, scratching it's name out on the walls due to the boredom of it's task. "It's not easy being alesser slave of evil, maybe I should find another line of work. Maybe a garden ornament?"

Comment

*********mind of luggage************
                        Ahhhhhh, this one is lively.....would you look at this, he is trying the same trick the last fellow did, how amusing, ok, i might as well turn up the power see how he likes that.....

Luggage concentrated a small amount of his energy's at the body of the thing he had swallowed and was now trying to leach energy, As the thing held its arms out stretched, Luggage fed power directly into his brain in fast powerful burst's.

"What do you think you are doing little one? This is MY WORLD!" the sound came from all around, bashing the fake Poe's ears. "You want energy huh? Well have your fill little one!"

Luggage kept feeding raw, un-filtered energy straight into the head of the leech, even when it screamed for mercy, he only fed more. The energy came from all around, arching into the ghosts head as if from large bolts of lightning, the ghost screamed and writhed on the ground, the only answer he got from the air around him was the laughter of Luggage's mind and more energy.

"Little one, that is a new body u just summoned was it not? I assume that.....stop screaming!.....i assume that this means u can swap bodies can you not? i wonder if u can live without one perhaps?"

The energy stopped momentarily, and the energy instead knotted itself into a large, buzzing net, directed right above the body of the twitching ghost, immediately the net came down, cutting the newly made body into shreds.

"I think the bed sheet that you wore before suited u much better, mr.Boogie Man," A large white sheet popped into existance near where the bodiless spectre lay, "Take your form!"

The energy stream started again, followed by a fresh batch of screaming from the spectre, and manical laughing from within Luggage's head....

Comment

"ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......Well thank you for ruining my best cloak!!" the naked blob whispered to the empty realm. "You think it was funny, well I have news for you stupid one, for that power you has no adverse effects on me what so ever! I was merely humouring your hapless soul. I am energy, how does increasing the absorption rate hurt me? I'm glad you got your kicks." The gel let out a bout of hideous laughing that left the void silent. "Thanks for bringing me here by the way, for not only can I swap bodies, but i can shift them both together! It saves me the trouble of finding myself and I can thank you for that. Your help has been greatly appreciated but you're a very poor host. Farewell foolish one for we shall not see each other again!" With a quick slash of his wrist, he vanished back to the gnoll upon which he was perched. Only torn skin fragments littered the shocked region of space.

The couterfeit quickly began to liquefy, for it was not able to contain it's corporeal body on both trips to and fro. "It seems that my teporal jump has yet to be fully mastered." Once again, Phantom extended his reach to the broken body and reabsorbed it to himself. "Hmm, that extra energy was ony short lasted...well it matters not. I should have all I need in due course. I just need one soul of a powerful mortal to quench my thirst, and it will be then i can unleash my wrath. But right now all I need is some more corpses for my cloak...*curses*"

**Meanwhile**

The stunned chest was not prepared for anything to leave in such a hurry, nor for anything to laugh at him. A dark groan came from wthin and he rejoined his party in a huff.

Comment

For a few mere miles, The Phantom was still hovering aimlessly trying to divine a powerful soul when something came to him.

"I think i'll take my property back now." came a cheerful, yet disturbing voice.
                            "Who are you? You're not meant to be in here. Get out of my mind!"
                            "You are mistaken, it is you who is not meant to be!"

With that, the Phantom collapsed on the ground, going through throes of agony like a man torn apart. An intruding spirit was now a part of him and was battling for control of this vessel in a locked psychic battle. Bubbling with the struggle, the old sheet collapsed with the effort. Rolling on the concrete, a mangled blob was writhing, struggling to maintain control of itself.

"Where could this thing have come from?? I know! That blasted case implanted it in me! He will pay dearly!"
                            "I don't think so, not where i'm about to put you."

With an almighty effort, the invading spirit cast out the vengeful spectre in a bright cascade of fountaining prismatic colours, upwards into the shrouded sky. The blob had undergone a transformation from a deep blood crimson to a deep, celestial azure. "Now it's time to return to the master." murmured the floating orb as it hovered back to city limits. Up in the sky above, the catapulitng ray had reached it's pinnacle and began it's descent down to Earth. It bolted back down into the city and bored through the ground itself.

**Meanwhile, Back in the angry one's former lair**

The beam pierced several metres of ground but came to rest atop of the conveniently placed door awning. The gargoyles eyes clicked open with a new unnatural red hue implanted in them. "Where the hell am I? This place seems familiar...but. NO!, IT CAN'T BE!! He waved his granite claws in front of his eyes. "DAMN! (Note: The dialogue has been censored to accomodate for younger viewers) That ...thing has put me in this weakling! And he has MY energy!" A loud howl echoed through the decrepit halls. Jumping down from his perch, the possessed statue proceeded to smash the furnishings of his former, but he stopped dead still in half stride. An evil smile formed on it's stony maw...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X