Role Play (the game this time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She awoke groggily...
    "What did that monster do to me?!" she searched herself throughly before getting up.

She got up and let out small bursts of energy hoping to find any trace of the demon, but was disappointed to find nothing. She had no idea where her master was or what had happened to her in the last 5 minutes.

Her disappointment turned to fury, she quickly whipped off her hood, her midnight blue hair seemed to flare out and trail with the soft wind within the sewers.
    "Dammit, Malone...I'll find you again!" She muttered under her breath.

She turned around hastily and saw a another being behind her. She couldn't sense this person in anyway, he looked at her with an unknown expression, and he started asking her odd questions. "So, are you girl or guy?"
    She looked at him strangely, laughed and walked off calling her masters name.

Comment

...I like her boss.. she blew you off... "Two words.. Scrap Metal, Archimedes."

He'd simply have to be a little more persistant if he was to figure out what was going on. At least he knew "she" was a she. Adjusting his ocular vision to help with the darkness, he followed after the girl. It's not like he'd need it anyways, she was making a hell of a lot of noise. No demons this time, and that was a relief.

...Are we there yet?...

That was a good question. Where the hell were they going anyways? It looked like they were heading towards the old sewer drains. God only knew what was down there. "Keep an eye out. I'd be surprised if the whole city didn't know we were here by now."
      Chris "Raven"
      News Crew - TweakTown
      <!--
      <font size=1>
      <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
      - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
      - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
      - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
      </font>
      // -->
      "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

She stopped yelling...
        She could hear some soft scuffling about 20 metres behind her, she could not see, nor could she feel who it was. Though, she knew it had to be the queer being who talked to himself. She heard him murmur through the darkness.

She decided that she'd stop yelling for the time being and make her way back home, she was strangely tired, even though she'd just woken up from sleep. She trudged down the deep sewers, coming up to the older parts, she felt the warmth of whoever was following her getting closer and closer. She shook herself quickly and still continued to move back home.

...she was getting hungry, she needed to find a way to get back at Malone for "playing his game."

Comment

As Malone strided along the murky tunnel, then his ears twitched....there was someone following him...No! Two ppl! His head clicked from side to side, trying to find somewhere to get a safe vantage point, then thinking of something, his head clicked upwards....

With a simple leap Malone launched himself off the ground, and flattened his wings on the roof and dug his claws into the crumbling rock and held himself in place, then using his own form of telepathy (to keep the stealth) he talked to Luggage, "Hide yourself you lumbering fool! And be quiet about it!"

Luggage turned around in circles a few times......seemingly viewing the area, although it didn't have eyes, and then it seemed to come to a decision, we slowly pattered up to a wall, and it looked like he just.....faded into the wall, but he was simply using some basic camouflauge....

Firstly the young girl from before limped past......Malone obviously hadn't healed her well enough, oh well.

But then another past him, but this one was carrying a weapon, it could be a problem, Malone leapt down behind him silently, and placed one claw heavily around the things mouth to silence it and wrapped his wings around it, using Telepathy, so as to not alert the girl, he blasted into the things mind...

"What the hell are you following this one for? Do not even think about hurting this one....it is special!" Shaking his head, Malone was puzzled why he had said these things, "The quarry ahead is for me to take care of mortal!"

:smokin:

Comment

"Hmm, well i hadn't counted on crazy teleporting boxes. No matter, I still know where he is." Looking to the collapsed frame of the skull, the reached out with one sleeve. The skull melted and flew through the air, becoming one with it's master again. "Luckily for me, this stuff is cheap."

The creature known as Luggage was now hiding for some reason, but why? A tiny sliver of the Phantom's being was left intact on the walking chest's frame but it was enough to allow it's owner a clear view of events and not enough to be detected. The Luggage's apparent owner was putting the sleeper hold on some unknown humanoid to the sewer realms. With a small re-adjustment to his vision, it was determined that it was the owner of the upper convenience store. He appeared to be no match for the larger beast , but he was not trying to kill him. "This creature and his companion are smarter than they look, and they may have just what I need."

Comment

...Incoming... Great. An image flashed into his mind of the mutant slowly drifting behind him. "Let's take this calmly," thought Poe. Allowing anything to touch him was a rarity, but perhaps necessary in this case. Not a moment later did a hand clasp around his mouth. Wonderful.

In the back of his mind, he heard a voice: "What the hell are you following this one for? Do not even think about hurting this one....it is special! The quarry ahead is for me to take care of mortal!"

The touch thing was enough to get his nerves going. Now this thing was telling him what he could and couldn't do?! This was outrageous. He could feel his rage building, and with it his power.

...Watch yourself boss... It was too late. The buildup of energy was rising within him. A blue pulse appeared between the mutant's hand and his mouth, zapping the thing's hand. Taking the opportunity, he stepped forward and whirled around.

"First of all, mutant, I'm trying to figure out what the HELL is going on here. You walked into my house," he replied trying to keep his voice low enough so as not to disturb everyone and their brother. "As for your 'quarry', I have no clue what you're talking about."
              Chris "Raven"
              News Crew - TweakTown
              <!--
              <font size=1>
              - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
              - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
              </font>
              // -->
              "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

Comment

Malone jumped as electricity raced through his hand....damn this one has defences un-ordinary in this race, interesting. Wait....what did he just say?

Rising to his full height fire flashed in his eyes, and his horns scraped on the roof, he opened his wings and took up the whole tunnel. He began striding forward, talking low and menacing as he walked, "My name, mortal, is Malone! And how DARE u call me a mutant!" He extended his arms out to his side and raised them creating a 'T' "I am a desendent of the great Daemon race of yore! I am also a desendent of the rare Changling race!" With this his shape changed rapidly, first a it appeared to be a dog, but much larger, and with two heads, then it changed into a troll, its bulk filling the entire tunnel, then he changed into an exact replica of the man that had burned him, "You hurt me, then insult me! I should remove that tin can u call a head from your shoulders, mortal!" He screamed this directly into the mans face, shaking the ground that he stood on, and changing back into his former self.

Holding out a hand to the mans face, a huge ball of fire erupted in Malone claw, "Did that shell come with fire proofing? Mortal scum?"

Comment

He could feel the warmth of the flame against his skin. Having nerves of steel came in handy now and again, though. He'd been through more than his share of battles, and this Demon was nothing new.

"Great, now you know how I feel having a mu..Demon wrap his hands around my face, and THEN presume that I actually know what's going on," he replied. "Also, if you'd had half a brain in that horned hide of yours, you'd realize you just let your 'quarry' know you were coming from a friggin' kilometer away."

"Now, my name's Poe. Nice to meet you, Malone." After a moment of thought: "What are you doing here anyways? I don't see too many Demons of the long lost Yorish Changeling of yonderwhen race down here."

He could see that gave the demon something to think about. Now maybe he could get some answers. At least he had kept his skull intact for the time being.
                  Chris "Raven"
                  News Crew - TweakTown
                  <!--
                  <font size=1>
                  </font>
                  // -->

Comment

"Well my steel incased friend, the reason why i am here," closing his palm, dis-ableing the fire, seeing it hadn't had the desired effect, "Is because i escaped from pandemonium, i was put back their momentarily long ago, by one by the name of 'Aziraphale', someone of your up-brining would surely not know anything about him. He is still lurking on this planet somewhere, and if i manage to get my claws on him, he will pay dearly. But you my friend," This word came out as barely a hiss, "You are different to these other mortals."

Walking slowly around the hulking robot (hehehe) Malone tapped him a few times inquisitivly, then straightened again, "You seem to have all these 'implants' and yet u couldn't avoid my attack, and i was barely even moving, stealth, did you pick them up from the discount bin?" Malone had a small chuckle at his own joke (like all good evil people do).

"Lets test these parts out then should we?" Looking over at the girl who had eventfully came back because of all the noise, he smiled to have an audience, unless you had special training, it would have seemed like Malone had disappeared and then reappeared behind Poe, and with a simple jerk of his knee, planted it into the middle of the Robots back, sending it sprawling on the ground....

Comment

Being sent sprawling isn't quite the most pleasant of experiences, but he could deal with it. Playing dumb definately has its advantages now and again. He drew himself up to a kneel, and leaned his Armalite against the wall. No need to waste precious ammunition. He might actually enjoy this little game, since it had been so long since his last adventure. Archimedes knew what was coming as well, and began to flash images of battle into Poe's mind. Gotta love that little virus now and again.

"What I am, Demon Malone, is perhaps one of the last remaining 'relics' of the last Great War to repulse the hideousness that was unleashed so many years ago."

"They called us Shadows." With that, he sunk his legs into the soft center of Malone's stomach. "And you've pissed me off yet again. You've got a talent for that, you know?" His right hand was now covered with spikes. That hand was momentarily placed on the demon's wing for a bit of pain. "Now we could go on fighting for hours on end, and probably destroy most of these sewers. But I'm sure you know we're being watched at this moment. Are you so distracted you can't see that?"

"Now calm down, dammit, and let's get on with it. Oh, and I'm not a ROBOT."
                      Chris "Raven"
                      News Crew - TweakTown
                      <!--
                      <font size=1>
                      </font>
                      // -->

Comment

"What the hell are you following this one for? Do not even think about hurting this one....it is special! The quarry ahead is for me to take care of mortal!"

Comment

The pain passed quiuckly, and the cyborg let off his attack as the girl begun to talk, Malone got an arm free and grabbed Poe by the throat and stood up holding him like a rag doll. Malone simply turned his head, and stared at the girl, and seeing her flinch as the cyborg had made his attack had made Malone wonder....

It was written long ago in the Daemon temples in Pandemonium that within the mortal race there is always one link for one Daemon, the link is physical in pain and enjoyment, and also of the mind. When Malone had seen this girl wince at her right arm and other certain body parts as he was being pummeled, this made him think whether this mortal was his link......

Malone threw the cyborg as if he was a spear straight towards a wall, "Yes i think i could fight for hourse my mechanical friend, but i surely think that after the first 15mins i would be fighting nothing more then a corpse!" Malone laughed.

He turned and slowly started walking towards the girl, and he did something which shocked and sickened him, he held out his hand to her......

Comment

What is this? Is this a trick, you're trying to fool me again, aren't you?

Comment

...You could always put a plasma spike through his head, boss... Yeah, he could. That was usually a very effective means of ending a conversation. Being tossed like a rag doll was interesing, to say the least. It had been a long time since he'd been in a fight, or more of a "pissing contest", one might say. It wasn't pain he was feeling though... It was pleasure.

If these two thought he'd give up and walk away now, they had something else coming. But, if this Demon was convinced he'd rather chase the blue haired girl, and some ancient Evil racing around down in the sewers, Poe decided he could deal with that. He just wasn't going to go alone. Well, he would 'think' he was going alone..

What had him thinking was the name Malone had uttered during the fight. He knew that name. The Dreams told him everything he needed to know.. in graphic detail. Horrible things tormented him to the point where he could not bear it. No, he would have to see Aziraphale for himself.

When Malone cast a sidelong glance back to where Poe was standing moments ago, the spot was empty.
                              Chris "Raven"
                              News Crew - TweakTown
                              <!--
                              <font size=1>
                              </font>
                              // -->

Comment

"It seems that my plans may not come to fruition as soon as I had planned. This freak and that tin man think they can stop me, well they have another thing coming. And he's got MY SLAVE! No matter, i'll reclaim her in due course, but her betrayal will not be forgotten." The floating cloak bobbed over it's hiding spot and withdrew the satchel he had placed there earlier through the solid stone. Opening it up, he withderw a tiny blob of clay and placed it on the ground. Immediately the small featureless lump began to swell and contort itself into a small gargoyle, remniscient of the old stone machinations of times past. He picked it up and placed atop of an alcove that overhung the tunnel entrance. "Maybe this thing will give them something to think about." With that, he melded into the fartherest wall to escape his would be pursuers.

The Luggage was confused by the continuing state of affairs. Fragments of Phant were now gettign restless with a sudden lack of action. They had taken to circling the many folds in the Luggages frame. "This is no fun. Why won't they kill each other? But it will mean nothing soon, for that gargoyle will come in handy when these fools finally reach our lair..."

Comment

Working...
                                X