No announcement yet.

Strong Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the day I get ahold of tricks cc will be a day to remember!! I think he sleeps with his wallet

Comment

• hmm! Men are a mystery...The arse always seems the first place to go on their clothes, and the wallets never seem to need replacing...:laugh:

Comment

• men and money just don't mix!

Comment

• neither at times do men and women...:p

Comment

• i have come to this conclusion: Money and Relationships period!! "don't go together"

Comment

• There's only one way men and women should be connected and I ain't talking marriage either......

I think you get the idea.:flames:

Comment

• I did lmao

Comment

• :p Why do you thinks I haven't been here much...:rolleyes: haven't been outdoors in a while and I have lost a few kilos...:o ...Change subject, how you been...:p

Comment

• Ahhhhhhh, so you've traded your friends in for a bit of meat?

Good luck to u girl, got get it!:thumb:

Comment

• My ex and he is back in qld today...:cry: I guess we argued too much but there was always something wrong...But :o oy! we were so compatible in one way...:o

Comment

• There's nothing better than a good connection :devil win

Comment

• This one needs some resurrecting.

Cause I know we're witty enough to keep it going.

Comment

• Well I have been pretty amiss lately so here is a bit of an update..:p Don't know if I told you much about Mick. (He was, is gay err! well he used to be very very close friend..also is a firey..ie RFS.) Well we stayed at his parents place from Boxing day to New Years and well yeah we crashed in his old room and had sex every night..But even though I know the love is mutual and he is afraid of losing me altogether, but I don't want to be just friends and he doesn't want a relationship with me. So I told him that we are never going to see or speak again as it hurts too much. There is alos the guy in SF and now I am dating Jacob. That is relationship wise and work wise I have been doing work for friends and agencies. It's is steady work and some is cash in hand. The hours are flexible and work varied which is cool; because I hate monotany. I am also back to riding my bike everyday and my health is steadily geting better. Well that's all I can think of for now...
                            [edit]oof! I am on meds and it leaves me a little absent mided so sorry about any spelling errors and I hope you can still understand me..[/edit]:o

Comment

• Not good to hear that you haven't been well.
                              Nice to see you've found some happiness in life though. :)

Comment

• Even at my worst I can always see some positive. But that's me.
                                I got knocked off my bike:

negative: doh! hospital and pain..
                                positive: ;) cute nurse and pain killers. :thumb: plenty of pampering from my friends..I know there was more worthy to list, but come on I have priorities...:D

That's just a example, if you know what I mean..If you don't have fun and chill, what the hell if life good for dammit..

Comment

Working...
                                X