No announcement yet.

Strong Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well for a week even two is alot better then a year and a half!! Tears are always a good way of suckering people!! I usually get my way witha few tears here and there!! Or sometime just making a seen in the middle of the store often works too!! Laughing

Comment

• hmm! tear as a weapon...hmm! the irony! :p I avoid crying in front of ppl though...It does work though...But I generally am the one being suckered...

Comment

• hmmmm works for me.... (Sometimes) and when it doesnt... i get even worst!!

Comment

• Girls...........stop giving away secret womens business :no: Now we know that all the crying we do is a natural process and has nothing at all to do with getting our own way ;)

Comment

• rotflol...Yeah ahem! sure K...

Comment

• Ohh damn I hate when I put my foot in my mouth and give away our secrets!!

Comment

• hmm! maybe I should change my name again and keep it quiet to what I change it to...:p

Comment

• Originally posted by StormyWeather
                  Ohh damn I hate when I put my foot in my mouth and give away our secrets!!
                  The only good thing about it is when we have to change the rules again, a meeting followed by a shopping expedition is mandatory : peace:

Comment

• :thumb:

Comment

• :D Cool! am I invited...:p

Comment

• If your shouting, I'm coming!

Comment

• :p I'll shout the coffee...:p

Comment

• ok for everyone!!

Comment

• Its too late to shop today, after all we have to get the guys credit cards...............after all how can we spend without them :thumb:

Comment

• Shall we set a date for tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X