No announcement yet.

Strong Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooters are fun!! Rented one down in the Florida keys once and had a ball. (but those were the days when Trick was very very interesting!!):laugh:

Comment

• Well I debating between a Peugeot speedflight, Honda NSR 150SP or an Aprilia RS125...

For those that don't know the speedflight is a scooter and the other two bikes are 2 stroke.
      Actually I will post a pic of each bike...:D

Comment

• Peugeot speedflight 100cc

Comment

• Aprilia RS125

Comment

• and the Honda NSR 150SP

Comment

• Stormyb you better stick to the first one ... the others look to dangerous for a girlie to be riding... althought a guys big turn on is to see a chick on a bike.... I wanted a harley but with the driving skills of the idiots over here you cant own something like that!!

but that was way before my butt got wider!!

Comment

• It's torture...there all got there great points...and they all look so damn good...:p hmmm!

Comment

• dangerous thou i would have to say

Comment

• Give me a nice comfy car any day :thumb:

Comment

• I want a truck!! But need a mini van.... thinking about selling my mustang and bronco and buying a truck with double cab...

Comment

• The only thing I will miss about a car would be the stereo system...:D

Comment

• Radio is a must in car shopping.................at the very least a radio, then an air conditioner and power steering.............then the decision about the colour is important too :?: hmmmmmmmmm :kay:

Comment

• for me....

a/c is the most important.... then comes the size of da motor.... then the rest apply!!

Comment

• I love gadgets...so of course the system I refer to has it all...
                              Not only the cd and cd stacker, but large screen with nav, game console and dvd plus tv. I had it all in my last car...:cry:

Comment

• Gotta run on the smell of an oily rag as well

Comment

Working...
                                X