No announcement yet.

Strong Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don't have as many options as what you get over there.

Comment

• Very little choice and not delivering 19.2kb min. on dial up.

If the Govt sell telstra (main telco here) we the ppl in country areas will get no further improvement in service, and it is $^^t now

Comment

• It will get $h^^tier:scream:

Comment

• Might have to move into town, better connection speed......but l would be closer to Beefy

Comment

• A double bonus ...........:rolleyes2

Comment

• laughing

Comment

• I'm that strong I can lift a bag of wheat........lmao. Just trying to get back onto the topic.

I'm that strong I don't need deodorant :rolleyes2

Comment

• LMAO...

Comment

• I guess it didn't work :laugh:

Comment

• Laughing I ddint think I was strong either until I knocked this stupid girl at the club i went to tonite down with on push to the face.... wahts worst then that is grabbing her by her throat with one hand too.... im still in shock

Comment

• I think they should not allow people who have had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many drinks aloud to play on a computer.... cuzzz it has takend me way to long to answer all this threads and trick is still passed out in da truck....... thats it ice will work

Comment

• Trick passed out in the truck......... yea yea yea .........hit him too didn't ya :)

Comment

• Laughing as many times as I ahve wanted to hit him I havn't but thank god after I got of the forum i was able to get him outta the truck... but it was funny because when i went out there the first time I opened the windows and left one door open his legs were haning out the door well it rained and he was wet from the legs down....

Comment

• Wiggo's-sister

I just have to ask this. How is it that one of the most frequent posters in the "Strong Woman Thread"(yourself), chooses a moniker that derives its identity from the name of a man? This is pure curiosity.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjackusa
                                Wiggo's-sister

I just have to ask this. How is it that one of the most frequent posters in the "Strong Woman Thread"(yourself), chooses a moniker that derives its identity from the name of a man? This is pure curiosity.
                                A strong woman does not need to hide her femininity : peace: Besides she is Wiggos Sis in real life :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X