No announcement yet.

Strong Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the other day when I had all the downloads going the fastest was going at 28 something or another..... the slowest going 18

Comment

• Sounds like that is most likely 512k that's what beefy has and he said his goes higher than that (but with that many d/l's...)

Comment

• All I know is they say cable is faster then ADSL but personally adsl is 100% faster and better.

Comment

• Cable dl's much faster but it is prone to slow downs during peak hours where as ADSL doesnt slow down too much...

Comment

• it didnt matter when i was downloading it always seemed to be slow. Another thing with cable is it devides your speeds between uploads and downloads. It just always seemed to be cap'd at 13 and that really pissed me off.... when they promissed 27+

Comment

• 13kbps???? My brother get's around 130kbps...

Comment

• *grrrr........* d/l here is very slow on dial-up, it takes me a good half an hour sometimes just to get 3,000kb's.

Comment

• When l D/L IE update fron 5 to 5.5..... 4.3/4 hrs

Comment

• It gets very frustrating sometimes. My trouble with that would be I d/c after 4 hours.

Comment

• Sometimes l do, DAP works for me, & its free,j ust have to put up with a little yellow thing blinking all the time in the tray
                      oze are worse than Hel$tra, if u usei s high with oze 4 hrs and dicsonect
                      That should not worry a Strong Woman :)

Comment

• I use DAP too. But sometimes I don't have the option of progressing on a particular d/l when I reconnect. Other than that, I haven't really had any problems with Ozemail. I never disconnect b4 the 4 hour time limit is up.

Comment

• Ozemail l have an a/c 1 1/2**2 years use to get more than 4hrs when l only use low hrs, when hrs increase 4.01 & d/c, not complaining as that is the deal, the 650mb d/l better than some

Comment

• This is what I love about ADSL.... I never get boooooooooooooted!
                            When I had AOL... I had to pull da boot outta my butt all the time!! Use to drive me crazy! I start a download and head to bed... when i get up the download is already done and I either watch the movie I downloaded which today was The banger Sisters.... it was ok but coulda been alittle better!!

Comment

• We are getting sharfted big time here by the Telco's and ISP's
                              they must be laughting all the way to the bank.
                              Its really sux, POOR SERVICE and charging top dollar :flames:

Comment

• Yes that does stink! Do you have any other options?

Comment

Working...
                                X