No announcement yet.

Strong Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did a speed-test on mine the other night, got between 26.5 - 31. So we're pretty close there.

Comment

• Mine is still really bad at home, 10's & 11"s average over a night
      gets down to 3kbps & up to 15, 16's top. Hell$tra and l a lot

Comment

• I do this most often when it comes to the computer

Comment

• I don't do much of that, I'd rather just get on with life as simply as possible. I'm one of those no-hassle kind a gals.

Comment

• I don't do too bad with 56k. Sometimes it just goes reallllllly slow. BTW I HATE AOL!!!!!

Comment

• You mean that AOL are (A_O_L) Holes

l with Hel$tra because they are not providing there service here as per there chater, and still expect me to pay full price for this service, that is below there standards :mad:

May be i should get a strong woman onto Hel$tra
              to sort them out :)

Comment

• lol, you should do that. Wiggo's Sister would straighten them out for ya.

Comment

• did the big time with my cable provider... they pissed me off so much now i do this with ADSL.... as far as AOL... just shakin head all I can say about that is :snip: :snip: and I was a happy person after that:D

Comment

• Trick, what type of ADSL do you have? 384, 512, 784? And did you notice much of a ping difference while playing games compared to cable?

Comment

• I think its 512, im not really sure. The ping time is sooooooooooo much better then cable. I play Soldier of Fortune alot before on cable my pings would jump from 165 to some outragious numbers. With ADSL my pings are between 75 and 125

the other day I put it to the test. I was on the mirc... I had 4 uploads going and 7 downloads going..... this computer was humping it butt off. With cable I was lucky if I could do 2 uploads and 1 download.

Comment

• Cool, I can get 784k ADSL for $50 a month. I guess I will get that :).

Comment

• I pay 59.99 for mine. Its the next step up from the regular price of 39.99

Comment

• I can get the 1.5mbps version for $69.99 :).

Comment

• Im not sure but that might be the one I have. I know there are 3 versons of ADSL with sprint.

Comment

• Maybe, if it's 1.5 you are getting a great deal.... What's your average d/l speed?

Comment

Working...
                                X