No announcement yet.

Embarasing Moments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol thats a good one stormy. Well women are complicated :p.

Men think as far as the "Everything is related to sex!" thread .

Comment

• Most men do! Althought in my case it doesn't laughing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pga1234
        lol thats a good one stormy. Well women are complicated :p.

Men think as far as the "Everything is related to sex!" thread .
        You'd be surprised how many females think along those lines too. :laugh:

Comment

• :thumb:

Comment

• Stormy, I think you and I are tooooo.....much alike. :laugh:

Comment

• yep thats us

Comment

• Life would be pretty boring if you acted straight all day long. I'd prefer to be nutty all day and have fun doing it.

Comment

• Me too and the best part of that is .... is watching everyone around me look at me as if I was crazy!!

Comment

• I don't mind being called crazy, so long as I'm not called late for dinner.

Comment

• Wait i am crazy... I know I am.... I cant believe what I did tonite....

Im the :flames:

Comment

• :wave: I too likes to be a bit loco. Actually I may have scared a few people the other day. I hadn't slept for....I think I was awake about a week and i was hallucinating and acting strange...:o But i don't remember...they said it was very funny and amusing and it was just normal me, but superhyper me

Comment

• Awake a week?? You mean no sleep at all?? How in the world were you able to pull that off??? If i dont get the required 8 hours sleep i am a walking zombie for days!! I need my :zzz: :zzz:

Comment

• I have insomnia so I have bouts of sleepless days constantly on several occassions it can run up to a week, but in general it usually only runs for a few days at a time...Yes I can be a walking zombie at times...:p It also can be quite amusing and I get alot done...

Comment

• Wishes I had your energy.....

Comment

• Story from my holiday.

We travelled up to the Gold Coast with my sis-in-law and her family. We stopped to have a toilet break along the way. After coming back from the toilet to the car, my youngest decided to chuck a brown eye with cheeks fully parted. OMG!!!! what a sight. Well he thought we were the only ones around but.....there was a group of about 15 teenages just up further from us. You should have heard the jeers. Was funny as, found it hard to keep a straight face and disipline him about what he had just done. :eek: You just had to be there at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X