No announcement yet.

Embarasing Moments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not when ya get out on the other side of the lake at some one elses family reunion:eek:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• no longer able to "skinny dip" with all the weight added on :yuc:

Comment

• yeah we'll start are own Diet Dippin' and see how long the water last:rofl:

Comment

• how about bending over at work to pick something up and hearing a ripping sound LOL and I don't mean good (PS didnt happen to me thank goodness )

Comment

• Been there and done that as a roofer and i don't wear undies:o

Comment

• This is more funny than embarrassing...atleast to me anyway. Some friends and I were sitting outside the local supermarket when a lady and her son(about 3 or so) are about to walk in. She stops to use the payphone, which is just outside the doors. Her son tells her about 3 times he need to go potty. He got tired of waiting and just pulled it out and pissed right out there in front. What made it worse was watching people walk going in and out walking through it. I'm not even sure his mom ever knew what happened.

Comment

• I thought that was something all boys/men did everyday :confused:

Comment

• Yeah, guess Jukn's never changed the diaper on bouncing baby boy when he's got that urge:rofl:

Comment

• Thank God, I got a little girl.:) So I have never had the pleasure of changing a diaper and being peed on.

Comment

• Yeah but, that Thank God part will all change with puberty.
                      Once you get a gander at all the Testosterone geeks that come
                      to your door in droves.:hammer:

Comment

Working...
                      X