No announcement yet.

Embarasing Moments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can relaTE TO THE ABOVE posts stormyw, but I haven't had the "dating prob with my girls yet though

Comment

• Well today was my breaking point with my daughter!! I let her walk to the beach today with 2 of her girl friends. All I asked of the brat was be home before dark. She calls me at 7:45 and ask is she could say alittle longer I told her that her friends mother was on the way to pick them up my daughter goes and say ya she already did and we stayed. Well since she was calling already after dark I was pretty pissed and told her she was to start walking now!! Time goes by and no Amanda (my daughter) now its already 9:15 and I know it doesn't take that long to walk home from the beach complex so I got into my car and started looking for her. I found her on a corner with that scum sucker....I made a big U turn and drove up right on my daughter and that ewwww jurk I almost hit my daughter with my car!! I jumped out of my car and grabbed my daughter and threw her in the car!! The little freak thinks he is going to be barney bad a$$ and get smart with me I started walking up to him like to fight the little punk..... screaming at him if he doesn't stay away from my daughter I was going to beat the living _ _ _ _ outta him. Well since he started running away from me I picked up the kids bike and threw it... he comes running up to me like he is going to hit me.... boy I reached into my car and grab what ever I could find and started swinging (laughing I grab a spark plug wire that I had in my backseat as a spair) he was getting all mouthy as my daughter tries to get in the middle I threw her back in the car and got in my car myself!! I never had so much hate for a kid in my life as I do for this little scum bag!! This is not my first incounter with him. This is the same little jurk she skipped school with!! Well now I dont think I am going to have a problem with him anymore since my daughters now grounded for month(S) And after that she still is not going anywhere walking again!! I will do what ever means to keep that low life trailor trash kid away from my daughter!!
      I am at my end's end with this whole situation. I moved over to the west coast to avoid those types of people.
      Why is it that my daughter has to date people with a bigger rap sheet then most criminals out there????

Rap sheet='s who many times he has been in trouble with the law.
      He dont go to school, he smokes cigarettes, probley pot too, he drinks and is a run away.
      All I know is if that freak calls my house Im going to jump in my car and go to the house he stays at and rip the phone jack out of his house from the outside!!

Comment

• That doesn't sound embarrasing, it just sounds frustrating.
        Maybe almost running over your own daughter could be...
        13 is such a tough age...Well that's what I thought anyway.

Comment

• Sounds like she is grounded for life............even worse than my 8 yr old.............makes me depressed thinking I still have to go through that :cry:

Comment

• You girls think you've got it tough?

I'll let you stand in my shoes for a day and have my 17 year old son and then I'd still wish you luck, knowing you'd never get through to him.

I won't go into details, but it tears your heart out seeing your kids doing things you yourself would never even think about doing in a million years. :(

........and the kinds of things he's doing atm are embarrasing and degrading to any parent out there.

Comment

• Even though I am not a parent I think I can vaguely comprehend...It usually works out in the end "Well I hope so anyway...:p

Comment

• Yes I agree almost hitting my daughter with my car was intense: it was not done on perpose: when i hit the brakes the car on the grass slid. If I was going to hit anyone it would of been the punk!!

I am at the end's end with my daughter I don't know what to do anymore!! I feel bad for her in someways, her father once I devorced him took off back to his country and has never paid a penny in child support... my other daughters father kinda took over the part of daddy and once I left him he desided he didnt want to be her daddy anymore and they had a really huge bond when she was growning up!! She doesn't get along with trick and she will not give him the time or day to get close but I dont blame her for her first 2 lost.

It just seems when I give her an inch she takes a mile!! When I start showing trust in her she breaks it. I know 13 is a hard age. But the way she is leading herself she will be one of those kids having a baby at 16.

I was 18 when I had her, and that was just to young. I gave up alot when I got married at such a young age (17) but at that time that was my choice. (I was blinded by the sight) I wish my mother would of not allowed me to get married. I wish she would of really talked some true since into me! "not that I would of listened" she did sit me down and ask me is this what you really want and I said yes.... so she said ok and signed the release... becaues I was married underage. If she would of sat me down and said don't do this It might of stuck in my mind and gave me time to think things over. But instead I was devorced at 19... guess I was actually married to the dothead for 2 years... lol thought it was just one year!!

I just dont want her making my mistakes and I will do what ever I can to prevent this from happening!! Girls are just so hard to understand!! I understand that kids make mistakes that it is all par for the course!! But when it comes to people she dates: if she cant bring the person over to my house for my approval then she will be boyfriendless!! What happened to the old days when the boy came over and took your child out to the movies. This is not the kids today.... I rather her date a kid alittle older then herself that can take her out and go places. As to these little thugs that will never amount to anything. He's a run away, he drinks smokes and totally disrespects others!! This is not someone that will be dating my kid!! I dont know today I plan on having a big heart to heart with her and if she doesnt change she will have a life of nothings because I wont do anything for her and will probably ship her off to bording school or sumthing!!

Comment

• P.S. Wiggo wanna trade??? Atleast you wont have to worry about your son coming home prego... as I do with my daugher. Yes I know its the boy who gets the girl prego but when it comes down to the line its the mother of the girl that does all for the baby.

I think in general all kids are ment to give there parents gray hair!!

Comment

• :D Being 26 already, this is going to seem as an ironic statement even though it's too late to have kids now...Geez reading a few things here makes me think why do people become parents...
                    And a question Is there any age where they actually are a pleasure to be around...Kids I mean...

Comment

• The pleasure of having a baby, is well worth any crap they may put you threw in the future. I know with my daughter we will come out have a good bond (hopefully) or she will eather hate me!! I know one day she will get her pay back when she has her own children!! And when she comes to me for advice I will laugh and say REMEMBER!!! Its just this generation is way outta wack!! Children here in the states have to many rights... I could go to jail for hitting my daughter. (its called child abuse) They want you to put them in time out!! But anyways, being of your age, its never to young but I think we have scared you forever lol.

Comment

• :p Nah probably not, but I do believe if I was to be a mom, I think I'd be a good one, but I think I am a bit too selfish. Maybe the wrong chose of words but I know what I mean by them...

Comment

• tch tch tch.....u are being much too hard on the kid, at school we get hammered constantly about safe sex and the like, no guy with half a brain cell (and i'm sure even this guys got that) carries a 'raincoat' around with him, so the chances are quite small of ur daughter coming home with something extra in her.....

And secondly, if she keeps running back to this dude, have u thought that she might REALLY like him? Yeah i'm sure shes not thinking of anything serious like marriage, no kid our age does, but if u keep on keeping her prisoner in her own home, and not letting her venture out, there is a good chance she'll do what the other guy did.....run away, there is every chance she may do that, try and reason with, come to equal grounds about the kid, do u dis-trust ur daughters mind that much as to push her away from you?

:smokin:

Comment

• You have a great point there: And it is nice to hear from someone around my daughters age. I have tried my best when it comes to the punk!! My first incounter with the jurk was when he called my house in the morning and asked for my daughter and I told him she had left to school. The jurk hangs up and calls right back... I told him once again that she had left to school and then asked him doesn't he go to school? No was the answer and I told him he need too cuz he doesn't understand english that my daughter has gone to school. He got smart with me and I told him not to call my house again: The little pest calls back and tells me not to boss him around that he can do what ever he wants to! Then I have a strick rule here no phone calls after 9 at night.... this little sucker calls my house 10, 11 and even 2 and 3 in the morning!! I got the chance to confront this little jurk and told him what was up.... then just a few days ago I took my kids to the beach complex and he was there and seemed to be nice.... Although he was calling me MOMMA B as in momma b@@tch.... I still at this time gave the jurk the benifit of the dought and said ok.... but after this adventure not happening again.

My daughter is not brave enough to run away!! She would not even address the thought in her mind because she knows what will happen.... "right off to boot camp in a heart beat" Right now she knows she was wrong and has been avoiding any conversations about that day! She will in a few days come to me and try and be all nice but this time it will not work!! She has to learn the wrong's from the rights somehow and being grounded should should aid in this process!! She also new from the last time she was in trouble that I let her go pretty easy with the pure understanding that she will be grounded the full month next time.

Comment

• Actually not the best embarrasing story, but one day comes to mind three things happened lost my virginity, moved out of home and stopped talking to my mom... but there was the first guy I was seeing, and also he was my coach and PE teacher and a very close friend we started to see each other when I was in yr 8, a year after we had met...it got serious quickly due to how much time and things we went through. We left the school at lunch and walked a few mins to my house and well you'll never guess my mom had a day off work and I didn't know, she walked out back to do laundry and well you never guess what she found on the washing machine...:eek: But she protested us so much and said I must change schools and never see him again...Actually that day he helped me move out and we lived together for about two years, but outside pressures were too much and we stopped seeing each other, but he is one of my best friends still...

Comment

• Ummmm was the washing machine on lol...

Omg remembering this one time right before me and trick moved in with eachother, I was living with my parents and he came over one day.... LMAO just remembering: Lets just say trick came over and game me for the first time this little pill and tells me to take it.... sooooo I did the next thing you know , He is laying down in my bed and I am all loud and stuff laughing as my mom walks in the door and see's me spraying jel shaving cream all over the place... she looks at me as I was LMAO.... she says what the hell am I doing... (she thought I was drunk cuz we were drinking also) --- anyways.... she walks out and goes to watch tv.... now trick is laying on my bed sleeping when she comes in to find out why I was laughing so hard...... she see's me painting tricks finger nail... toe nails all these differant colors.... she just laughs and walks out..... now if that wasn't bad time goes by and the phone rings for me my mom answers it and comes in the room to tell me the phone is for me.... right then and there she busted us in the act.... I looked up at her and told her to tell whoever was on the phone call back later Im bussy!! My mom looked at me as if I was crazy and started laughing at me!!
                                All I remember really is when trick woke up the next moring and telling me that I better have nail polish remover and get the polish of his fingers...... so i did... remembers later on that day getting a phone call saying .... I am going to kill you: I said why.... he goes try explaining to your (his mother) why he had several differant colors of nail polish on his toes... I busted out laughing and said oppps I forgot!!

Comment

Working...
                                X