Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry that happened DaoWay

Comment

Anyone else have some embarrasing moments?

Comment

Yep once I was really drunk and me and my best friend desided to go for a bike ride. I was towing her on the handle bars and we ran right into a tree... I laughed so much I pee'd my pants.

Stormyweather from tricks computer

Comment

lol that's funny. I once ran into a tree while trying to catch a ball :rolleyes2 and I managed to do it again later in the same year :rolleyes2.

Comment

Laughing.... gotta watch those damn trees

Comment

:cry:, yeah I actually got a minor concussion the second time :(.

Comment

btw it was the same tree both times...

Comment

Laughing.... next time bring a chain saw and cut the sucker down to prevent any futher injury..

Comment

lol, I don't live there anymore

Comment

it is probably a good thing

Comment

Maybe, I have moved around 13-15 times in my life. It's getting really old...

Comment

I hate moving.... something I might be doing soon too.

Comment

How many times have you moved? And where you moving to?

Back on track... I went sleep walking while my friends were over. (And almost ran into another tree)

Comment

roflmao.... gotta what you and the tree.
                              speaking of trees... went camping once with a bunch of friends well this one guy.... his girlfriend didnt come with us.... we had alot of logs for a camp fire... well this guy got so drunk and he grab a log and started walking around with it. Next thing he was hugging it calling it his girlfriend. We all laughed our butts off as he took the log into his tent and passed out. When we all got up in the morning he was the only one still sleeping. when he woke up he opened the tent and asked one of us where his shorts were. We busted out laughing big time. they were over by the rest of the logs. We never let that guy down we always say he was log hugging drunk. Who actually knows what he did with the log in his tent!!

I have moved 5 times.... it all depends!! if tricks attatude doesnt change soon back to my mom's house temporary.

Comment

:eek:, that's not good... That's a pretty funny story though. I don't think I have ever lived in a place for longer than 2 years... :cry:

Comment

Working...
                                X