No announcement yet.

Embarasing Moments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol...sounds funny, I guess there are fun times as a mother...

Comment

• "SOMETIMES" being the operative word!

Ahhhh....you can always have a good laugh with them or at them.

Another story from our trip.

We went to the main shopping area on the Friday night. As you might not be aware the shops are open till around mid-night and they have street stalls along the beach front.

Well my boy was amazed at how many ppl we busking and decided to try it himself. (well, in a fashion).

He lies down on the ground, takes his hat off and starts waving it around, saying, *I'm poor, give me money*!

We started cracking up at him from the tone of his voice and ppl looking at him. The funniest part was he's dress up to the 9's wearing a good shirt, pants and shoes. We told him no-one would give him money cause he didn't look like he came out of the gutter. So he stands up and starts taking off his shirt. OMG!!! Well needless to say we stopped him there in his tracks.

Mind you a few ppl started to come back and were considering giving him money just for the effort.

*shakes head, he can't be mine.....surely* :laugh:

Comment

• :laugh: He sounds like a good kid though...how old is he?

Comment

• He's 10, but the size of a 15 yr old.
          He gets that warped sense of humour from his father though!!!

Comment

• yours is 15 and is just like his father.... mine is only 16 months old and he is a clone of his father.

Comment

• Ooops well keep him out of cars when he drinks then ;)

Comment

• After seeing what mine are capable of at drivng go-karts, i don't want to know what they are going to be like driving cars.:eek:

Comment

• :wave: how did the long drive home go...:D

Comment

• I got home @ 12:10am and it drizzled rain all the way. :zzz:

Comment

• You must have felt tired after that...:p Actually I find it funny to drive long distances considering with my directional sense I could get lost going to the letterbox...:laugh:

Comment

• I was stuffed to say the least, but I still didn't end up going to bed until 2am. I don't have much of a sense of direction either.
                        *now, was that a left or a right at the first set of lights?*

Comment

• Turn watch if left and ring if right

Comment

• Have you ever asked for directions and the person says something like...
                            "Yeah I know where that is, it's right there..."
                            With such embarrasement to find that it's visibly just down the road...:o...

Comment

• Do that at the supermarket all the time :o

Comment

• LoL... remembering when i was a kid I use to go to the store with my mom and i would walk around with my brother and start putting all kinds of stuff in other peoples carts .... it was funny watching a old lady at check out put a box of condoms and tampon and a douch on the counter she then looked and said hey these are not mine we busted out laughing

Comment

Working...
                                X