catch me up when the soldering iron impedes my typing not

ta ments these LEDs don't blong on these keys....or sytem

kiddin.........but really have enjoyed smileys to point of making

inadvertant collection on active window & need to make it

my web pg so's you'all can have gut bustin peep at how many

avs and smileys from TT forum only have arranged in most

amussing array.to say da least........2 braindead ta figure it out

just now :shoot2: : party ha 1 man a party does not

make/but solo party down hearty this one can take.....

gotta run to da connection seems it's b-d again 2day....

and never when i is a lookin' ......sneaky lil peat:wave:

dis sigs gotta go...tired un x'n damn ting:cheers:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• I have 2 pages of smileys on my website and that's just the to start with.

Comment

• What ya mean dare is a site yet unseen... clue me on
        da addy:?: :zzz: cuz i'm asleep at da wheel:thumb: and
        tryin'da catchup ting after b-d intake:laugh:

Comment

• If you have a look right down under this post I just made, it gives you the time of my post, a little blue arrow that flashes blue indicating to you whether I'm on line or not, a blue profile button, pm button, then my "WWW" button....etc. there you will find my homepage.

My pictures on the site were buggared up from when I used the last ftp to upload, so they're a bit out of shape, just haven't got around to fixing them yet.....being lazy I guess.

Comment

• dump dah dump dah dadummmmm if i only had a bharain
            gotcha WS :geek: i be liken dis thread.....kinda hard to find
            when busy tagin' post ta catchup...:eek: hafta kickstart da
            old greymatter i guess.......yo pm stated it was PostMaridian
            soooooooo,dhaaaa i ah were temp missing in action:rolleyes2

Comment

• You'll just have to prioritise

Comment

• :Dspeaking of priority.........must make short trip to hardware
                store for paint job&case mod coinsadentals(sic)
                back in 10/15min

Comment

• I went and played bingo with the old girls the other night and they had a new caller. Typical young male syndrome.
                  Anyway, the next number out was 13 and he calls 23 for some reason *must have been bored*. When he realises that he's called the wrong number he says aaaaaaaaah fu** it very loud over the microphone. You should have seen the old grannys faces, it was one funny moment for me and one embarassing one for him. All I could do through the whole game was keep bursting out laughing.
                  Poor guy, not that I felt sorry for him, it made my night seeing the jaws drop to the floor on the older women.

Comment

• I've said far worse while playaing bingo, but, fortunately i wasn't behind the mic:laugh:

Comment

• I'd have to agree with u there, but it would never be loud enough for the whole auditorium to hear me say it!

Comment

• Amen to that one WS

Comment

• How about replying to a new princaple at your kids school, the question being how many of my kids there..answer 3..so far so good
                          next question.....male or female?,,,,,,,,,ummmmmm bering my answer 2 male 1 fem no wait a sec 2 male no......2 female 1 male

then what year are they in....at this point I looked helplessly at the old principal who then helped me out with the correct years......talk about embarrassment :o :o :o :o

Comment

• Getting out of the pool and your pants falling down with the weight of the water in them..:o

Comment

• Gettin' outa the water only to discover ya weren't any pants when ya went in either.:eek:

Comment

• skinny dippin'

Comment

Working...
                                X