No announcement yet.

Embarasing Moments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol they are!! Thank God my kids are pretty much over the fighting stage and are working to get along.... that is the 13 and 8 year old... the baby he fights with himself just to hear himself i think

Comment

• They never grow out of that, no matter what age they are.

Nice to see you back with us SW.

Comment

• Thanks.... my daughters go threw their moments but I do have to say this.... atleast now they act like they love eachother. Unlike before they I swear acted like they hated each other with a passion.

Comment

• :p Hey Stormyw... I see all are back and posting...:thumb:

Comment

• yeppers!! I just took a vacation type a thingie

Comment

• Hi SW.........back to kids.......I thought it was brotherly/sisterly love that you fight amongst yourselves...........but heaven forbid anyone else doing it..........they seem to present an united front then : peace:

Comment

• Laughing i dont know what it is!!

Comment

• Yep, it's ok for brothers and/or sisters to fight, but when someone else comes into the equation they stand united with each other against the intruder.

Comment

• Isn't it strange though, it seems brothers and sisters think they have exclusive rights in fighting, maybe its because no matter what you say they are still around when you need them : peace:

Comment

• Yep, amazing how the tables turn so quickly.

From this to this in a matter of moments.

Comment

• Both my girls are very protective with my son!! I remember taking my son to my older daughter school for an activity... when over in a distance these girls were pointing at her brothers face and whispering to eachother.... In amazement my daughter went up to those girls and said do you have a problem?? And then proceeded to say .... good cuz I would hate to have to solve it.... when the girls said no!!

My son has a light red birthmark on his face.... its pretty much considered to be port wine stain.... but happens to be alot lighter then most cases.... but is on a large part of his face and when he goes for his treatments... due to the laser it causes purple spots to be on his face.... he looks funny its hard for me not to laugh.... but they go away in a matter of weeks if that... once he is about 6 the mark should be completely gone.... but due to my sons condition they are very protective over him.....

Comment

• Other children can be so cruel sometimes, you see it happen nearly everyday of the week. It's a pitty when some of them get older that they still don't consider other ppl's feelings, only themselves.

Good on your girls for sticking up for the brother.

Comment

• I dont know my kids tend to confuse me at times.... one minute they like eachother the next they are at eachothers throats. I guess this is just my mom's way of saying "hey paybacks are a B*tch."

Comment

• And I can't wait til my kids finally get their payback :thumb:

Comment

• yep me too!! but watch my kids do it the smart way... and have only one kid!!

Comment

Working...
                                X