Wierd Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StormyWeather
    Umm Raven..... Meijuan and The Great Doctor were one and the same: Same person... playing differant parts... differant sex's too!! (he was demented) anyways it is nice to see you posting in the bg.

:thumb:
    Doesn't bother me. There were questions posed and I gave answers :) If it happened to be to the same person, it was still an interesting conversation!

My first post in this thread was referring to stormybaka..

doc and meijuan (in the case of alternate personalities) was simple good fun :thumb:
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

• LOL he did a very good job didn't he! But that is yesterdays news. Gotta love the posting its always a blast!!

Comment

• :p Let's face it you ppl from florida are all a bit weird...:D

Comment

• stormyw got me thinking of something weird before and so I have come up with a question...
          Remembering back to when you were 13 would you have dated the nice guy or the bad guy?

I'd hate to admit but I went with the guy my mom didn't agree with everyone else saw him as bad, but I couldn't see that...

Comment

• When I was 13 all I dated were the rich guys!! I wish i would of kept up with that becuz today I would probably be rich myself lol...

No my mom's only problem with my relationship when I was 14 was that he was much older then me. But she really liked him...
            When I first started dating him it was becuz he was loaded with money... he drove a brand new Camero Iroc Z and often took me out in a porshe.... and the beginning of the school year dropped me off in a lamberginie (spelling??) These cars were what his family drove. This is the same guy that broke my heart into a million pieces. Its funny never in a million years did I think that the wealth of his family was backed by drugs but after our relationship was over I seen his whole family being busted by the cops on the news.... this freaked me out cuz my x was always so anti drugs. But his sister was a big ringleader in a big columbian ring. The biggest of the 80's.

Comment

• probably a good thing that relationship didn't continue then...:p

Comment

• Tell me about it I am so happy it ended besides he is old and gray now and has 7 kids with that bimbo

Comment

• One conselation...........she aint no bimbo after 7 babies mwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :flames:

Comment

• Im just glad it was her and not meeeeeee!!

Comment

• trouble when there are 2 kids...double trouble with 3...........4 watch out :cry: but 7 mwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa when someone elses mwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow ?
                        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• faster than a laden swallow

Comment

• :?: faster than a speeding bullet and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound?

Comment

• Look up in the sky...........its a plane.......................it an unladen swallow ;)

Comment

• May be be an unladen SSSSSuper swallow???????

Comment

Working...
                                X