No announcement yet.

Wierd Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :o That makes it seem like cowardly and childish behaviour or maybe that is the preconception innate of my damn parents...:confused:

Comment

• :no: Now don't go cussing your parents.
      It's not cowardly, it just how we react and protect our feeling from being hurt.

Comment

• Oy! that's right your a mom...
        I do somewhat respect my mom, it has taken alot of hard work to work out our differences, so I guess what I said was half humourous and somewhat serious...um! I think I might avoid the topic of parents on this forum...:p

Comment

• Stormyb have you been hurt before in a relationship? Its funny when you mention the commitment thingie, Commitment in my life doesn't really effect me that much, however! I once broke up with a guy that treated me like I was gold.... because he said to me "these words I hate more then life" ... :::: I don't know what I would do without you::::: man those words make the hair on my arm stand up.... shortly after that I left him... but really is wasn't for those words! those words just stood there in my head day after day: but what words did get me and drew the line was: him one day when we were ummm doing the nasty, he started singing The Rolling stones song: I can't get no satisfaction: Ewwww that did it!! That threw me over the deep end!! First of all it was me not getting none due to his very very very...... very very itty bitty tiny you know what! So with those 2 sentences he was HISTORY!! Found my new boytoy and have been there since!!

Comment

• My best friend says that I delibrately avoid getting close to people because of fear of me hurting them...And in regards to relationships the more I think about it...I think a few things contribute to the committment prob...a couple would be 1.my fiance f*****g my friend, 2. a dead guy, 3. an ex that wasn't truthful about his wife and 3 kids and on the day I went to leave, **** hit the fan.(police report talks about that event.) It actually is a bad feeling to know that not only where you seeing someone's husband but there where kids involved...

Comment

• Not your fault there Stormyb...............his...............been there been the wife with kids, only thing was she knew I was around.........btw not talking about Wiggo here :cry:

Comment

• I know the feeling too: Ohh so very well... I was 14 when I met what at that time was the love of my life!! He was older then me by 7 years. When I was 16 he asked me to marry him and I said yes!! We set the date to be Feb 14th. I thought the world of this guy!! He was everything to me!! He treated my like gold but never did I exspect what was to come: All of a sudden he wasn't coming around as much as he use to; he use to come over everyday. Then he would call me and tell me to get dress we were going out. I would get all dress up putting on makeup and fixing my hair... waiting and waiting he never showed up!! His excuses and excuses and me being so quick to believe him. One day I was eating at a resterant with my parents when I seen him walk threw the door. He was with some of his family and this girl I didnt know. I walked over to the table and hugged him and looked at the reaction of the girl sitting beside him. He took me outside and told me this story.... that she was a friend of the family that he use to date and for me to go home and wait for him. Me being so stupid and all I did that. He comes over to my house a little later feeding me this story and of course I bought it hook line and sinker. He said that she just came from Columbia and that he said that when he dated her along time ago that she had a kid with him but its over now. Anyways we went on with our business... but things were getting alittle stranger and stranger. Finally the day that I have been waiting for was coming near... we had went out and started picking our house out for once we were married finally we found the perfect house that needed alot of work. I worked on that house scrubbing to toilets and cleaning everything painting the house and all. Now the days are coming closer.... when its 3 days before we were to get married... when I went to the house and knocked on the door cuz it was locked when she answered it... My heart fell to the floor.... that is when I found out that just the day before he had married her. I was in such anger that outside was a pill of bushes that just a few days before i had cut down and in that pill was a beer bottle... I picked it up and cracked it on the ground and almost killed that lady... i stabbed her in the neck with the bottle missing her main vain by inches when he ran out and grabbed me..... that was it for me!! That guy was not worth me spending the rest of my life in jail over I ran home and hid afraid that the cops were going to arrest me. Do you know that jurk had the nurves to come to me saying he loved me and that he only married her so she could stay in the country so he could see his son!! I didnt buy that line

Wow what is it with me and the big a$$ post... laughing you guys are going to think im crazy.... maybe I am... But me and anger dont mix well!! specially when my emotions are in the middle!!

But after all it really took me along time to even trust another man, I rushed into marriage due to my heart break, but finally now I am truely happy with my present pain in the butt. I worship the grounds he walks on and he does too. the moral of it is sooner or later you find happiness it just might take some time!!

Ok enought of my life time stories: Laughing I just wish out of all my mistakes that I would of just picked one father for my kids!!

Comment

• Although it's true that I wasn't in the wrong on that, but it still hurts to think of his wife and three children. I met them and for a short time me and his wife where somewhat friends to each other, she and the kids were great...I guess it helped both of us with the transition. Actually we became friends because she kept coming to visit me at hospital. His family well i should say uncle and brother were helping in the cover up in making sure we never met and constantly covering for him...Oh well that is in the past now...

Comment

• Yes and let the future be one of pure happy thoughts!!

Comment

• It's ironic that even though his wife and kids said it was not my fault, that when I remember it I still feel guilty, like I did something wrong...But yes looking ahead not behind is the way I am going...:D

Comment

• Man I hate guys like that, they need to be shot

Comment

• :p Thanks pga in a weird way that a nice thing to say...
                          But that is a quite a few years in the past now and now I'm just out for fun...

Comment

• "Always Forward" is a motto, as well as a guideline to a set of principles we have here in the military. It comes in handy at times :)

There are people in the world who do not care for others.. just themselves. It is those people who should try skydiving without a parachute.

It's a nice guys/girls finish last world.. Every dog has it's day, and all that Zen bhuddism stuff. You'll get lucky one day and it'll surprise the hell out of you! Just keep your eyes open.

[digs through the rest of the fortune cookies he has here]

Smile. It makes things easier.
                            Chris "Raven"
                            News Crew - TweakTown
                            <!--
                            <font size=1>
                            <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                            - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                            - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                            - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                            </font>
                            // -->
                            "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

• Originally posted by meijuan
                              Why are men frightened of intelligent women?
                              Alright.. I'm late on this one. I have a bad habit of reading posts backwards.

I personally am not afraid of an intelligent woman. I would much much much rather have someone I could keep up a great conversation with. Also to know you can ask someone a question and get a right answer is a big plus.

As for others, yes.. doc was right that many people are afraid of inadequacies. I would be a liar if I didn't say I wouldn't mind having X, Y, or Z attributes. Or be rid of A, B, or C.. We're not perfect.
                              Chris "Raven"
                              News Crew - TweakTown
                              <!--
                              <font size=1>
                              <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                              - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                              - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                              - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                              </font>
                              // -->
                              "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

• Umm Raven..... Meijuan and The Great Doctor were one and the same: Same person... playing differant parts... differant sex's too!! (he was demented) anyways it is nice to see you posting in the bg.

:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X