X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Kay...

I was awake again all night "me bad" time for breakie...bbl

Comment

• Good morning.......poor girl awake all night again :( try a really boring book it sould put you to sleep in a little while...........may I suggest the book For thr Term of His Natural Life.................all though its so boring you can't put it down thinking something has to happen sooner or later) :kay:

Comment

• :cry: I don't own any boring books...

Comment

• going for long drives usually works for me!!

Comment

• hahahaha! I sold my car...I travel by bike everywhere...Actually I posted a pic of it somewhere...:p
            I can't wait till I get's a motorbike though...hehehe!

Comment

• Ahhh those types of bikes are dangerous in the wrong hands

Comment

• It's not a weird question pace, but a question none the less...:p Have you ever met a person whom you both care for beyond your imagination but hate just as much?...:confused:

Comment

• Well StormyB welcome to the world of LOVE!! Yes it is so possible to love someone and hate them all the same!! I have this deep passion for Trick but at the same time I hate the livin crap outta him!! You gotta love it!! Besides I love fighting with trick cuz makin up is sooooooooooooooooo good

Comment

• Who knows he may be the guy who will kick this fear of committment outta me...:p

Comment

• Commitment isn't such a bad word... its the other C word that is "CONTROL" once they think they can do that is when I go over the edge!! I bring out the: and it is almost proven to be

Comment

• I don't know what the word commitment means.

Comment

• Well, all I know is if the committment or love thing comes up I avoid the topic or get sarcastic and then usually avoid or hurt the person who bought it up...

Comment

• Thats my thoughts exactly :thumb:

Comment

• *sigh* So it's not unsual way of thinking then...

Comment

• Well we all tend to do that. It's just a way of not letting ourselves get hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X