No announcement yet.

War in Iraq in 48 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, in the 50's Finland was about to buy some weapons, the famous Soviet AK-47 was almost a natural choice, since Finnland had fairy good relations with the USSR since WW2. Finnland bought the license for original AK-47 design (with milled receiver), and first prototypes of the future..

:cheers:

Comment

• Originally posted by rugbydude
      I can see where the gun gets the AK part of its name Tweak. Looks like a nice gun but you have to admit thers nothing like holding an SA 80:D And tomi thats a strange looking one:laugh:
      Nah.. In our climate not to many weapons can beat the ak-5.. ;)

:cheers:

Comment

• I have few pics from our training camp in Lapland.

This was my team

Comment

• erhm...I clicked the wrong button :o :o

Here it is

Comment

• ...This is what we did most of the time (I wish...) :D

Comment

• ...and this is the "going home" -picture. We travelled by train about 800km from/to our military base, which was in the southern Finland. The trip was very long (in hours), because the military trains have to give way to the other trains. We often had to wait several hours before the track was clear.

Comment

• Nice weather up there:D

Comment

• This is a very interesting thread (the best I have read this weekend).

I would feel more comfortable with you guys overseeing the current Iraq pantomime than the peeps we have now.

Comment

• If someone gave me the chance i'd be down there before you could say Iraq.

Comment

• I just saw an article on the news regarding the "we support our troops" slogan in the US. There was a baseball cap with an absolute brilliant slogan "first Iraq, then France"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

• And Russia as both have supplied the bulk of the Iraqi's weapons. :(

Comment

• did you hear the latest, they found gps jamming equipment from russia in iraq. they probably will find french and german supplied equipment as well (notice they are the ones who have *****ed the most at the US) :?:

Comment

• And France also had draft contracts set up for oil export with Iraq. I don't think they will get much of a change once the US has set up a new government. And I don't think the Iraqi people will like the idea of the French taking their oil but refusing to liberate them (if the Iraqi's see it as liberation)

Comment

• My hats off to the Aussies and Brits having served along side both in the past, Some of my favorite memories are of Sydney where I got to spend r&r in 1969,in fact it was the 69th day of 1969 we threw a sixty-niner party Aussies know how to party :cheers:

Comment

• one of the most popular blogs these days (by USA today)

http://dear_raed.blogspot.com/

blogs by an iraqi. i thought that it will a nice reading for everyone. the traffic to this partculat blog is so intense that Blogger and Google made mirrors to the blog. mirror can be found at

the mirror also helps those who have troubles having an underscore in their address bar.
                                Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                                Last Updated:
                                10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                                ======================
                                jabber : [email protected]
                                =======================
                                Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                                yabaa dabaa doo...
                                Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Working...
                                X