• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War in Iraq in 48 hours

Down with Saddam Hussein!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

As a US citizen I back pres bush and I say SADDAM! And i hope we go in and bomb him, and destroy his palaces and all the terrorists hes hding with him

Comment

:( that's just sad...

Comment

Bush is: a fool, a liar, a threat to world piece and stability, and the sorriest thing to happen to this country in my long memory. War has its place in the destiny of man but it is not necessary or appropriate in this current senerio.

Comment

personally, I've grown weary of the whole f'ing affair:barf:

I've updated my "most boring jobs" list, news reporter is now tied with software attorney for first place:rolleyes:
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjackusa
            Bush is: a fool, a liar, a threat to world piece and stability, and the sorriest thing to happen to this country in my long memory. War has its place in the destiny of man but it is not necessary or appropriate in this current senerio.
            I'm with you bigjackusa. This is one sorry display from an American "Leader." It seems inevitable, at this time that we'll "be going in," however. I just feel sorry for the (hopefully) only a handfull of young people who will loose their lives in this effort. Not to mention their families, who will have to live with the loss. : peace2:
            :-(

Comment

That's right. And then you get the people like amd_man2003 who blindly follow and think it's great. :rolleyes2

Comment

Hmmm...

I guess that means that I too follow blindly then? I think not.

The Iraqi regime should have been taken out years ago, but due to political intervention it was allowed to reform and thrive. That said, I guess we should just allow him to continue going against UN resolutions and grow? Why not? Hey... then we could be like France and let him just go ahead and reside in our own back yard! Would that make y'all happy? :rolleyes2

Though I have been considered a bit hardcore in the past, I still feel firmly that Iraq should have been made into a nice glass parking lot some time ago. Oh, and for those bleeding hearts who think this is about oil, try keeping up with current affairs. It ain't. : omg:
                Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                My Toys

Comment

No Darth. If I said that to you, you'd arrest me. :) At least you've got a decent idea of what's going on, instead of people who say bomb him, then when you ask why they have no decent reason to do it..

Comment

its a delicate situation...

however it wont stop at Iraq. After that, it will be North Korea, then maybe Pakistan, or Iran, or maybe a middle eastern country somewhere.

I mean sure, bush/howard are just trying to protect innocent people, but this could so easily flare up into a worldwide conflict.

Comment

Darthtanion

I too follow current events. You have developed a different opinion from them than I have (as is your right). Here is how I see some of the current (and past events).

1. We didn't take out Sadaam before, not because of political intervention, but it was understood beforehand that the only way to form a coalition was to abide by other countries wishes to stop at forcing Sadaam out of Kuait.

2. The idea of presenting to the world that first-strike and pre-emptive war is OK is appalling to me. What if everybody does it?

3. Every attempt by Bush & Co. to tie 9/11 to Iraq has been a lie. And when it is pointed out, they abandon that one and just fabricate another. I have yet to hear a valid reason based on truth. You'd think that if this was such a righteous war the truth alone would be compelling. When you have to lie to justify your actions, there is usually a hidden agenda.

4. If the U.N. resolutions are beeing violated, let the U.N. take further action. Many times in the past countries have violated U.N. resolutions and we have done nothing.

5. N. Korea is a far greater threat in the area of WMD than Iraq. Will we go to war with them next? I doubt it because they actually do pose a threat us. They also didn't try to kill Bush's daddy.

6. The very idea very idea that the rest of the world is"Chamberlin-ish" but we know better should give one pause.

I could probably write 10 pages about why I think this war is a stupid idea, but I doubt it would stop the war, so I guess, what's the point. The only person that I would want to change his opinion is Bush and that is not going to happen.

Comment

We owe the UN exactly squat.
                        Who's been footing the bill anyway?

President Bush should give them 48 hours to leave!

Round them all up and put them in a cage in Cuba for being subversives if they don't hustle on home.

New York is always looking for another landfill anyway - Iraq should hold a bit of garbage - been run by garbage for years:laugh:
                        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

i wish they'd just get it overwith... all these "new" colors to our nations alert system are startin to make meh se3 **** this lil "i bet u won't cross this line" game is getting OLD... somebody needs to be killed :group: :barf:

Comment

Just one question: What right has GW got to order Saddam and his family out of a foreign country? Perhaps if he had UN backing, but no...

Comment

It won't be foreign if it's turned into glass made by the US. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X