• Originally posted by Olie
    ROFL!

first to 150kg!
    ok.. ready.. set... go...

I win.. :D

Comment

• Unfair...........did you have a head start??????? :(

Comment

• I laughed several times after reading over this entire thread, I can relate very well and whoever said we are mad, well I guess we are all mad in one way or another.

SS is experincing what 99% of us experience (the other 1% is lying if they say they don't), and that is teenage depression, I guess you could say it comes at difference levels of seriousness, but we all experience it, I know I have.

One such effect of this is both male and female low self-esteem, here SS is saying she is fat when she clearly isn't from the picture posted - My x was exactly the same and for the people that know me personally you'll know how wrong that is.

SS you say your unhappy, we all get like that way. A couple tips I've learnt along the way:

1) Always try and look forward to something, for me it's the weekend and going out and having fun. This helps us get through the day-to-day grind, something us as humans will always have to put up with.

2) Try to remain positive all the time and set your goals on the future so you have some to work toward. This helps make things (in your scae school) seem more important and thus you'll probably feel better about attending every day.

Keep your head up and don't ever stop trying. Never let anyone tell you can't, prove them wrong by showing them you can!

Peace out. : peace:

Comment

• it was a belly start.. :D

Comment

• hehe...Tweaky's tryin to make out he's smart....erm...i mean....very nicely said Tweak!;) : peace2:

Comment

• Right I will say go this time........ready set...........Beefy turn sideways no cheating............go :kay:

Comment

• Originally posted by Synthetic
                hehe...Tweaky's tryin to make out he's smart....erm...i mean....very nicely said Tweak!;) : peace2:
                All coming from the heart mate. For a moment there I did think you guys would think I had copy and pasted it from somewhere.... wings:

Comment

• I'm impressed Tweak.. :)

Turn sideways? then i'll look wider than I do frontways.. :D

Comment

• u copied and pasted it from somewhere?!!?!! u CHEATER!!!

;)

Comment

u copied and pasted it from somewhere?!!?!! u CHEATER!!!

;)
                      That would have been the easy way out. But why take the easy way out all the time when things are always trying to be made easier for us all the time, no I don't work for Telstra. : peace:

Comment

• u took the easy way out?!?! u work for TELSTRA?!?!!?
                        :rolleyes2

Comment

u took the easy way out?!?! u work for TELSTRA?!?!!?
                          :rolleyes2
                          Nah mate, read the sig... :)

Comment

• TELSTRA?

Comment

• wow... he catches on fast.. not even an aussie and he's baggin telstra.. :D

Comment

• I heard all the bad news about telstra! So that's the reason!

Comment

Working...
                                X