• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister

I best not make anymore comment on that :devil:

I had best find me a craftsman!!!!!!;)
    How about all day and nite ! :flames:
    <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
    <P ALIGN=CENTER>
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
    </script>
    </P>
    <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

• My lips are sealed!!!! :p

Comment

• I should hope so Sis, I saw it too ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
          My lips are sealed!!!! :p
          Darn ! ;) :p :D
          <P ALIGN=CENTER>
          </script>
          </P>

Comment

• <center><small> hey peeps. i am back. here is my latest picture that probably MOST of you have seen!! hehe.. soz i no ya already sick of me:very angr

Comment

• Wow... that was the most fun i've ever had reading over 12 pages in a forum...

The picks were nice... makes me feel like i know you all...

But what's with all of the bad mouthing of dogs.. c'mon... if you're going to make fun of someone you could call them a cat... well you know what i mean....

oh and where did you get all of those smilies SS....

P.s.. keep postin pics...

Comment

• *awaits a cat comment from al* :D

Comment

• Happy valentines day :D ;) :p

<P ALIGN=CENTER>
                  </script>
                  </P>

Comment

• If I was 5 years younger SS, I would say HUBBA HUBBA!!! :lips:

But since I'm not I'd better not say it 'cause I'd be a paedophile then :p
                    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• <small><center>awww... thankx Al.. thankx real sweet.. don't worry one of my good friends is a pedifile.. he's 14 and picked up a 10 year old.. well his is almost 15.. thats just wrong.. anyways...:sun:

Comment

• <centeR><small>here's a new one.. *sigh* but you know... u'll get used to them all one day :):)<Br><Br>there WAS a pic here... but NO.. it was SO fugly

Comment

• That's OK SS, you look really nice (once again coming from my experience as a 15yo) :D

And I know all about "paedophiles"... my half brother is 18 and picks up 13yo girls... very :no:
                          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• <center><small>OMG i look like.. i look like ****... here's another one to make up for it :S

Comment

• nothing wrong with 18 year olds and 14 years olds.. there's a limit.... and that's it..:frog:

Comment

• Originally posted by Albinus
                                And I know all about "paedophiles"... my half brother is 18 and picks up 13yo girls... very :no:
                                i dont mind a younger girl. but 13....geez..

Comment

Working...
                                X