No announcement yet.

Where i live(the Isle of man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep we are that little dot. Anyway hers an enlarged version. I live in douglas on the east side:thumb: respect:laugh:

Comment

v. professional maps btw the isle of man is **** its boring. Sorry for you manxies but hey its not the most interesting place to live NO majaurana over here guys no pot no smak no nothin there aint no motorways but this has its advantages... NO SPEED CAMERAS OVER HERE im talkin **** sorry. quote from a teacher today in rs "isle of man is good" thats wot a gay teacher said to me today wot the fuk.

Comment

Tom no one cares bout ure little drug problem or wot some teacher's bin saying. And stop offending my home

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rugbydude
          Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbydude
            Tom no one cares bout ure little drug problem or wot some teacher's bin saying. And stop offending my home
            Disrespect among the Gaeleg is seldom accepted as anything short of Killing/if not fighting words among it's Men and Women,
            But, no matter how well intended, NO disRespect given in a public
            place for other's(NOT of the Gael Blood) to hear, could/would/should never be tolerated let alone spoken by one
            of the sacred blood to another without serious ramafications.
            So, TommyBowler/all other would be Gaeleg folk, consider yourselves duelly notified and Please let this stand as Full
            Warning!!!!!!!!!! As, in the immediate future i for one will NOUGHT
            tolerate DisRespect among any/all Peoples(regardless of Nationality/Geneology) on this TT Forums & My chosen Asylum/Home Community.......the well worn Buck Stops Dead Here!: peace2: :cheers: :wow: :eek: :confused: :thumb:
            Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Wow you trully are the master of words dryadsoul. You trully hit the bullseye with that one.I'll makes sure tommi see's that one thanx mate:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by tommybowler
                v. professional maps btw the isle of man is **** its boring. Sorry for you manxies but hey its not the most interesting place to live NO majaurana over here guys no pot no smak no nothin there aint no motorways but this has its advantages... NO SPEED CAMERAS OVER HERE im talkin **** sorry. quote from a teacher today in rs "isle of man is good" thats wot a gay teacher said to me today wot the fuk.
                Dude... grow up. Or be banned. Either way.

Comment

Comment

I believe, uh grass, is known as biological underclocking. :rofl:

This just released,

Dryadsoul@home now you too can use your spare computing cycles to help decode the legendary posts of the infamous Dryadsoul....

dum duh dum duh dum duh dummmmmmmm

wonder what the URL would be:?:

Comment

Hey thanx lads that shut him up.
                      Anyway i got a sentnce just for tom:Lukk opp tom og leie av rusgiftene de skrur opp Deres hode
                      That roughly means Shut up tom and lay off the drugs they are ****ing up your head:D :D :D

Comment

Comment

Hey soz guys im only pissin with u all isle of man is ace. YER and the grass ACTUALLY OVERCLOCKS UR MIND OK!!!! SO HA BTW I DONT KNOW WHY ALL YOU COMPUTER PPL ON HERE ARE SO SERIOUS JUST TAKE A CHILL PILL

Comment

i think we call it a dingy over here. Anyway does it have an engine cuz ure gonna have a hell of a time paddling:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Comment

:laugh: very well said with the tankers.Anyway what language do you speak over there?? do you speak any norweigen?:confused:

Comment

Working...
                                X