Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd islander being me?:wave:

Comment

Welcome to the site trav:D And that is now the whole male population of the isle of man on tweaktown:laugh:

Comment

There must be more males than three...did your count included the females, because if it did, you will have a really difficoult time out there. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Just a joke there mate there are actually nearly 80,000 of us includeing the female kind:D

Comment

Damn there are colleges here in the states with more people than that.

Comment

heh, surely I knew that...I was just trying to be funny... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (and i strongly emphasize that trying :D ) :)

Comment

I did tell you it was small mate:laugh: Well it does have its advantages and disadvantages.But the only way to find them is to come over.:D if you do come round and we can have a couple

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBalrog
                  Damn there are colleges here in the states with more people than that.
                  Colleges my arse............I have been to rock concerts at indoor
                  and stadium seating with more than twice that population. And
                  as for Cars........the Innish Isles of North Western Ireland,of which there are 3, have no motor vehicles Period. Gawd, can you
                  imagine not being allowed even a small MotoX bike........ :snip:
                  And to all my Manx Brawd now on TT: Brawdgarwch........
                  Gaeleg go bragh...........Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Byd.......the last being
                  ancient Welch/old Druid axiom "The Truth Against The F'ing World

Thanks for your patience as i've been wanting to know why
                  at least 7 languages from mainland Europe/UK/rest of Europe
                  Western Hemisphere including but not limited to Russia
                  is allowed on TT, But i have repeatedly been shot down in flames
                  when try-ing to palaver in any of the 4 spoken Celt/Gaelic Text?:?: :shh: :cheers:

EDIT: Seems we of the Gael can communicate in something other
                  than this vulgar language in which i am now typing:cheers:
                  Tis the Sig's Which DO NOT allow Gaeleg:confused:
                  Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

I'm a bit rusty on my manx so you'll have to wait while i get a descent sentance worked up.:D Nice to read some of that good old gaelic. Hmm its just roles of my tongue. shame the damn brits had to move over here so that the main language is now english. Oh well we still have our own currency and government and the speaking of wich we have the oldest democracy in the world thats still going. And we have cars!!! actually the largest amount of cars for a population our size in europe.:cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by tommybowler
                      james are me and you the only people on tweaktown from the island i fink we r
                      LOL hoping ya mean from the Isle of Man, as we all of us live in &
                      on a one world Island that just happens to be broken up into seperate pieces.........granted some are Far larger than others:laugh:
                      Question: How many, if any, of you three form Manx
                      Race in the Fabulous TT.......which puts your Island on the
                      map World Wide for more ppl than just us Cycle Tramps:?:

Comment

Comment

Nice! Good luck R-dude!

Comment

Hey there brothair, i too had to go to a Welsh Translation
                            book from me own library for all except the Druid Axiom.
                            Anywho, have been wanting to catch back up on the Gaeleg
                            as is more than just rusty......since moving away from my home
                            town of Los Angeles...........where i left too many Gaels from the
                            homeland .........in the words of Van Morrison: "tis good to be with
                            my own one's" "On that Celtic Wave Issued from Scottland,Ireland,England,Wales & Manx" And tis it nought the Isle of White tha' is the other Celtic but nought spoken language:cheers: :devil win :thumb:
                            :idea: We..one of us Gaels....must start an All Gaeleg
                            TT Thread..........Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....fodder for more thought.

And yes,that toast i taunted ya wi' in humourous vein da other day,is meant for the Britts........use to go in Brittish Pub's in Chicago while was at the University, with Gaelic Natives and
                            beat their best at Picks/Pool.....than we'd Sing that aloud
                            just afore the real Fighting started...which we also won.....
                            and than return to the pub and make new frienships with the
                            losers......Gawd Damnit i be missin' those sweet times & Friends.

Comment

I'm not sure what the fifth language was mate:?: Anyway well done for kicking those british ass's. after all they deprived our red light distric of hookers:rofl: Nice to speak some gaelic again:D aggggh satisfaction that i can speek(not very well ant the moment) a unique language:D

Comment

Right for all of u who don't know where the isle of man is i got some maps for u(joy i hear you scream JOY!!!!!):laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X