X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's better than the webcam ones SS. :thumb:

Comment

• ok now i thought this was a thread for people to post their pics online so people could put a face with a name. Now where are the pictures? Come one people its not that painfull is it? Hooray for those of us brave enough to take the plunge

Comment

• Went to a party lately and was forced to dress up, my mate insisted i got a piccy of it, i thought it was pretty good, so i though i might as well post it on here.....hahaha, no more dodgy mirror shots this time!

:smokin:

Comment

• Like the boots Creator..............but the scenery from Cheezmonzterz winz the prize for this week :thumb:

Comment

• Say cheese plz........
            *I'll have a piece of that cheese anytime* :laugh:

Comment

• geee spanks. how does one respond to dat? Well I guess i could say..was that for me? If so thank you..but ya need to slice the CheeZ not cheese.. i just live to make people laugh..it isnt easy online but it works....now for a real pic of me.

well ok so that was a real pic of me but here is another that about sums me up.

Comment

• oh and thanks to whomever resised my 1st pic post...i tried but all i could get it to do was zoom in on the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheeZmonZter
                  geee spanks. how does one respond to dat? Well I guess i could say..was that for me? If so thank you..but ya need to slice the CheeZ not cheese..
                  Credit given where credit is due. Just a little slice thanks.:laugh:
                  *reminds myself to shut my mouth, I'm drowlin*

Comment

• Originally posted by [size=6
                    CheeZmonZter[/size]]
                    oh and thanks to whomever resised my 1st pic post...i tried but all i could get it to do was zoom in on the face.
                    Hey n/p but I'm just lookin' after those poor ppl on dailup. ;)
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• <----------- poor sap on dialup too. One of these days the phone company will upgrade but I doubt it. but i have come to truely enjoy waiting 30 min for a page to open. :zzz: my 26,400 connect is just GREAT!!:thumb:

Comment

• I gauge it on my, "If it don't fit my screen then the dialups will likely have probs with it", rule as bein' on cable I can't tell by how fast it loads. ;)
                        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Anyone else gunna post their pics:?:

Comment

• LOL
                            Nothing more dangerous on the internet than a noob with a scanner or megapixel camera combined with a broadband connection.

I'd rather they sent me a virus than an email picture attatchment.

It's gonna' take me a lot less time to deal with a virus than it takes me to deal with their 8Mb picture of the grandkids.

I loathe those "showing off my new scanner" emails with a passion.:shoot2:

An optimized picture for the web should be in the range of 80kb or less as a general rule - with the compression technology of a .jpg you can get a lot of information into a file that size. It's amazing how much you can get in 30kb if done with care.

I just hate having to take 55 minutes dl'ing my email, then optimizing the pic and sending it back to them in 8 seconds with instructions on how to do it and daring them to tell me the pic I sent is of a detectable lesser quality to the human eye.

Sorry, but I just had to get that rant out of my system. Until next time it happens anyway:D
                            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• lol Sorry about that but the pic was only 65k file size but it was at 1280x960. I have forgoten how to resize the pixel count and frankly didnt think of it. Sorry All!!!!!:(

Comment

• Well it's reduced on both counts. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X