This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
    I'm a Leo and I have a few strands of red in my hair as well.
    :eek:
    A-HA!
    This explains a good deal, now doesn't it.

May not be a pure-bred, but I'd definitely say the mark of the demon is upon you :D
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Well then...........
      You guys had better watch your step now that there's 3 of us to contend with! *hear me roar*

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
        *chuckling*
        I'm a Leo and I have a few strands of red in my hair as well. Does that count for anything? Possibly not, but being a Leo and being born on the cusp is Auwsome!:thumb:

Any strands count! And I to am on the cusp, Only by 2 mins I was born at 11:58 pm

:cheers: To all

Comment

• 3 to contend with well then Mr.C and Darth better keep control on their missus' or we'll be in even bigger trouble. :eek:
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• But you know all the best females are red headed leos :kay:

Comment

• in their own minds... and they ain't afraid to let everyone else know either.

Comment

• I am so sorry Beefy that you feel so left out............but unfortunately for you this is an exclusive club restricted to redheaded leos, after all you don't want to mess with perfection now do we :kay:

Comment

• Self-denial is such a precious thing...

Comment

• Precious in only one way... in capatalistic societies where self denial is considered a profound thereapuetic need... self denial can be a precious paycheck from a screwed-up red-head to a money lov... er.... business minded shrink...

[EDIT]
                    does anyone get that, i dont...

Comment

• Here's me...
                      SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Oh, did you want one without my helmut ?:p
                        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• I was checkin' for life support and a blaster there for just a tick. :D

Maybe better to leave it that way. :devil win

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                            3 to contend with well then Mr.C and Darth better keep control on their missus' or we'll be in even bigger trouble. :eek:
                            <center>:cheers:</center>
                            Best of luck to Darth! Because I assure you I'm not about to expend that kind of energy on a lost cause:laugh:

Truth of the matter is I wish my wife could post but her eyesight is deteriorated to much to be able to read the screen most days:(
                            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Not good to hear Mr.C. :(

Comment

• It would be nice if she dropped in once in a while --- she'd find I'm not talking behind her back as much as she thinks I am

Comment

Working...
                                X