No announcement yet.

Get well soon Kay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Wiggo printed the pages of this thread to give to Kay. Nice to see everyone giving their support.

Comment

Sorry I didnt check this thread out sooner. I hope Kay gets well soon. It's not fun at all when a close friend/family member gets seriously ill. My dad had Cancer about a year and a half ago he didnt make it.

My prayers are with you Kay,

-Matthew C. O'Boyle

Comment

I suspect for some reason many have overlooked this thread somehow?

What's the latest - nothing but improvement I hope?

I do miss Kay - she is always there with a bit of quick wit and a hand up wherever appropriate, and both when necessary.

You suppose that's where Wiggo get's it from?

Ah well, I just hope she is enjoying the quiet time and the fine literature.

a bookmark for you Kay

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-----\--\---@
              Get Well Soonest!!!

From all the gang at TweakTown

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        :)
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Like that idea Mr.C...smart man...:)

Keep it positive Kay...as it seems Wiggo, W-S, and everyone else here is....much love:wave:
          - Damien

Comment

Has anyone herd the latest on Kay? She is very much missed in the beer garden.

Comment

Ok here's the latest as of today. ;)

Kay's doin' well and say's "Hi" to all of you plus she is in good spirits. :)
              The quacks are lookin' at Thursday week for the operation but still nothing is definate as they say that there are too many variables yet.
              Kay's been readin' plenty of books and the nurses have been able to head off any attempts at sneakin' out for a ciggy. :D
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Takes one heck of a good book to make ya' forget about smoking, that's for sure.

I hope the food is decent, especially being as she is having such an extended stay.
                I always take my gal french-fries and milkshakes when she is confined to the hospital. About 1/2 the times I've visited folks in the hospital I end up finishing their trays - no taste, but it fills you up.
                I got a cast-iron stomach and just can't stand to see the stuff go to waste:laugh:
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

That's why I took the box of licorice in to her, it was suposed to take her mind off the cigs and occupy the hand and trick the mind into thinking that she was holding one. (not sure if it going to work).

Comment

I know you meant well, but you know it's gonn'a take more than a box of licorice to fool a red-headed Leo.

I'm sure she appreciates the licorice all the same though:thumb:

Comment

It was her own request for the licorice. As for the leo part, I can fully understand that. :D

Comment

Any news on Kay yet???

Comment

Omg Poor Kay No smokes.....

Remembering when I had my son... this is how it went:

arrived to the hospital signed in... they were sending down for wheel chair for me to hold on... I told em ok I'll just run out and have a cig... the lady looked at me like I was crazy.... i told her heck it could be hours before Im able to smoke again.... came in went to L/D they popped my water out came my son into recovery and out to smoke... all in 31 minutes.... I take smoking seriously (21 minutes of delivery and 10 minutes to recover)

Anyways... its a tough habbit, Kay if you go this long without one you should just put down the habbit if possible... I know this is the worst feeling in the world and also one of the toughest things too.

Anyways Hope ya Get better really soon, you are very much missed in the beer garden!!

Comment

If I went nuts at posting I'd have a chance at passing Kaye's posts

I hope everything goes well.

How's the Wiggo Clan holding out at home
                            http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Seems that things are goin' well and the operation has been called off though a new drug is now bein' used but hopefully they're lookin' at releasin' her in about a week (it can't come fast enough believe me). ;)

Kay say's hi to ya all and she is itchin' at the fingers to get postin' again (misses the PC more than the family). :D

She's quite happy and rested so don't worry about any discomfort (except the cigs). :thumb:
                              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Excellent!

Just enough time to organize a house-cleaning, don't forget to go to the market too:D

Comment

Working...
                                X