No announcement yet.

Get well soon Kay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I was so bluntly reminded (thanks Wiggo), I just realised I hadn't posted in this thread. My deepest apologies...

Hope all goes well, and I'm looking forward to copping a large ass beating when you get back.. :)

Comment

oh, neither did i.

GET WELL KAY. WE MISS YOU!!!! : peace: :kay:
      TT Original

Comment

That's ok guy's as she already has a long list of ppl that she wishes to discuss at great length with personally as to their lack of attention. :laugh:

<center> </center>

Comment

sounds promising.. so she's gonna start posting like her old self then? :D

Comment

who, wha,when, ehh?

sorry i wasnt paying attention. :rolleyes2
            TT Original

Comment

Yeah we noticed that for 2 weeks now. :rolleyes2

Comment

While it is true that a lot of folks find it hard to express themselves during bad times - myself included - I think 4 pages is a sad show of support for the Wiggo clan.

Wazz up?

If you haven't learned from or laughed along with a post of theirs, I assume you just registered with this forum mere moments ago.

Supposed to be a community here?

I would like to recomend to the forum administration that in future a thread of such a nature as this one be deemed a "sticky thread" for quick access by all:smokin:
                Maybe that would help the members to express the support that I know they surely do have for their fellow (and gal) posters.

Hurry back Kay

The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Kay great to hear you are returning to good health again, it certainly sounds like it.
                  And yes some ppl had better watch out when you return to the keyboard.
                  Once again its great you are on the mend and l shall be looking forward to your return.
                  And try to stay off the cigs if you can, it is difficult.
                  You do feel a lot better without them.

pdv

Comment

WOOT!!!! she gonna be up and running with her smart wits.

Kay and W-S make a great team...

Hurry back now Kay.:)
                    - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                      I would like to recomend to the forum administration that in future a thread of such a nature as this one be deemed a "sticky thread" for quick access by all:smokin:
                      Maybe that would help the members to express the support that I know they surely do have for their fellow (and gal) posters.

Hurry back Kay

Good thinking.. Done.

Comment

Thanks Beefy!
                        I have been thinking that since day 1 but I don't like to try to tell you folks how to run this forum - you do a fine job of it without my input.

But hey, this is an important thread!!

I am certain Kay will take this action into consideration when she whups your arse

Godspeed Kay!
                        -----\--\--@
                        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Feel free to throw around suggestions.. You never know, you could be in our place one day.. ;)

Comment

Shame shame shame on some of you guys.... Between W-S and Kay they are the woman leaders!! (well all women are natural born leaders) I am glad to hear that she is in better sprits. And that she will be back soon!! I MiSs YoU KaY!! HuRrY BaCk!!

Comment

Looks like Kay maybe home as early as tomorrow. :thumb:

When I seen her this morning they had just unhooked her from the machine that's been thinning her blood this past 2 weeks as the new medication has finally taken over though she will be very restricted in what she can do still for some time plus goin' to get blood monitoring tests done every 2 days locally with the occassional other varyin' tests along the way. ;)

She still has the clot though but after very careful consideration the expert has decided that to operate now with the delicate flow pressures maybe worse than not operating at this time. The good news is that her brain areas are all receivin' enough blood flow even with the blockage and her imbalance and slurred speach seems to be totally gone (well from when I've been with her anyway). :)

But she is still carryin' a time bomb with her and she must take it easy (yeah right with our kids :rolleyes2 ) and not do anything that will cause any undue stress to her system. We are very hopeful now though of a full recovery. :devil:
                              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Hope to see her start posting again tommorrow :).

Comment

Working...
                                X