No announcement yet.

what has the most caffine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bah yer all weak, ya shouldnt need artificial stuff to keep ya awake, if you are at a LAN and are wanting to goto sleep then maybe its cause the LAN is boring.

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
      WOW! I thought Mtn Dew only had 35g of caffiene. Kickass, the more the better!
      if mtn dew has caffiene in it, wouldn't/shouldn't it have the caffiene warning on it (like coke does)?
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
        I was thinking more for a LAN scene. So you don't really want to take a coffee machine to a LAN. So I was sticking to the 'Bottled Beveridge' area. And taking pills purely for caffeine is a little silly IMO.
        Red Bull might win out in the caffeine arena, but nothing beats RedEye Classic in the taste stakes :).

Good stuff :).

Comment

I will probably get shot down to hell for saying this but,

If you really wanna be able to concentrate take 2 of those little red nasal decongestants (Psuedoephedrine Hydrochloride) with a full glass of water (to keep from getting a headache, i think they dehydrate you some). This helps a lot if you ever want to pull an all nighter to study for some sort of extremely hard test because it pumps blood to your brain, helping you retain more information.

Warnings: Follow the directions on the package!!! Dont take more than 3 or you will hurt yourself and end up with a terrible headache. Dont use for an extended period of time or you can seriously damage your kidneys (Same as with coffee).

You can drink caffeine as well but dont go completely overboard, although you will be wide awake on a caffeine kick, its hard to concentrate when your bouncing off walls.

I took 4 of these one night and i ended up pulling an all nighter because i couldnt sleep. I ended up doing great on my test, but it was an extra job to stay awake in class for the rest of the day so use with caution.

Comment

Redbull rocks... mix that with some vodka, have 5 or 67 in a night and u will be up till the next day, best mix ever.

Comment

i drink alot of canada dry (is ginger ale) and sometimes JOLTS. Not that much of a hot coffee fan, cause dont like hot drinks, but i like cold coffee but it losses the coffee taste with ice.

Comment

canada dry is caffeine free...

Comment

Originally posted by VinnieVen
                  Redbull rocks... mix that with some vodka, have 5 or 67 in a night and u will be up till the next day, best mix ever.
                  TRUE! The taste rocks!!! One of the best tasting vodka drinks IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by mpetrie
                    canada dry is caffeine free...
                    caffeine free..??? :eek:

:barf: :barf: :barf:

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                      I'll have to agree with Beefy on that one. By far the most popular on the market atm.
                      Mind you, Red eye platnium or Naughtyboy aren't to far behind.

Comment

Try this..i did once...i drank two "NO-DOZ" with a Red Bull...wow..what a rush ..i was slighjtly shaking...not too bad tho..sure keeps you up..but then when the effects wear off.. you get this rush of drowsy ness and well th effect of
                        artifical energy.
                        - Damien

Comment

Lol, Once i was dared at a party to eat 4 no-doz, lol. Bad mistake! I had to have three fat kids hold me down and stop me from screaming. I couldnt help it, i felt like i was going to blow up! I dont think ive ever had that much energy in my life.

If you take No-Doz, only have 2 at the most. Any more than that, and you will be bouncing off roof's, cars, elephants, and talking purple dinosaurs. And dont drink alcohol with them because you will puke your brains out afterwards. I ended up with these little red dots around my eyes from puking so hard. It was horrible. Deffinately an experience to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by mpetrie

If you take No-Doz, only have 2 at the most. Any more than that, and you will be bouncing off roof's, cars, elephants, and talking purple dinosaurs. And dont drink alcohol with them because you will puke your brains out afterwards. I ended up with these little red dots around my eyes from puking so hard. It was horrible. Deffinately an experience to remember though.
                            Everyone is different imagine taking it with a red bull...and being alone...to continue with the studies...just made it worse..i stayed up..but couldn't concentrate...just shake...
                            - Damien

Comment

now this thread proves that we are not alone on earth. we do have some creatures from outer space on earth, who are enjoying their stay by doing crazy things.
                              NASA are you listening? :laugh:
                              Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                              Last Updated:
                              10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                              ======================
                              jabber : [email protected]
                              =======================
                              Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                              yabaa dabaa doo...
                              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Do you people have tastebuds ??? REDBULL SUCKS !!!!! :barf: All those "energy drinks" taste like (only guessing) 2nd hand diarrhea !!! :barf: I tried a few different brands -Redbull included- and have sworn never to be conned into trying them again. :barf:

I prefer JOLT !!! :thumb:
                                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Working...
                                X